Chapter 14

Alex's Pov

I sit in the hospital bed feeding Kendra while Justin feeds rose. Soon the doctor comes in and hands Justin the paper work and speaks a little to Justin in the hall way. Justin comes in and site on the bed with rose and the paper work "the doctor says that rose and Kendra are extremely early but they are healthy for it and we should keep a very close eye on them" I nod and the nurse comes in and says we can leave. I get up and put the girls in their car seats and pack my bags and we leave. We get in the car and go over to my mom and dad's house.

-arriving at Jamie's House-

Me and Justin get out of the car and grab the twins and head inside. "Mom dad we're here" "hey sweetie" mom says smiling and hugging blaze and Ava before taking the twins from their car seat "aren't u two just the sweetest things ever" me and Justin smile before nodding. They truly are the sweetest little things ever.

-2 Hours Pass-

Me and Justin pick up the twins and set them in their car seat and go out to the car with blaze following right behind us. I put Kendra in then blaze while Justin puts rose in. We soon get home and I take Kendra, blaze and Ava out and take them in while Justin gets rose. I put blaze to bed same with Ava and feed Kendra while Justin feeds rose and watch them fall asleep. We lay them in their cribs and we head to our room and go to bed.

The Strays(A Justin Hills Love Story) SEQUEL BOOK #2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara