Chapter 2

-The Tour-

Alex's Pov

I sit in the lounge going through my photos deleting old photos of me and Austin. I suddenly see the door open and i look up to see Justin Hills(just let this happen xD) i blush and look back down at my phone. He walks over and stands right across from me and i look up and stare at him "Um...May I help u Justin?" "Ya i was wondering where Jaime was" "he's asleep." "Oki" he says before sitting down just staring at me. I look up and he clears his voice "listen i know you might hate me cause your dad hates me but you shouldn't. I wanna actually take you out night" my eyes grew wide before i answered "um...um...ok? 7?" He nods before walking out and i go and lay back down smiling like an idiot.

Jack's Pov 

I go outside and stand in front of the bus to smoke a cigarette. I look over and see a drop dead gorgeous girl walking towards me. I notice it's my old childhood friend  Hayley Williams. She's the lead singer in a band...paramore...god she's still so perfect. She then notices me and runs to me i drop my cigarette and i walk towards her. She jumps into my arms and i hug her tightly. I let her down and she speaks up "Oh My god! Jack is that you?!" "Yep. Is that my Hayley that i love oh so much?!" She giggles and i get butterflies in my stomach. Gosh I've never lost feelings towards her. "So how's life?" "Well me and Alex got married and had kids but we divorced our ex's bc they kept hurting us so we are both single parents on tour with our dad to get away from all the stress" "awe I'm sorry to hear that. How's my mama doing?" "She's doing great. Still the best mom ever. Listen Hayley i was wondering did you wanna get something to eat tonight like around 7?" "Yep I'll be at your bus at 7. I gotta get back but I'll see ya later" she hugs me tightly before running off i get back on the bus and i grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I put on a pierce the veil shirt and black skinny jeans and my Red gauges. Once i walk out Alex runs in and comes out with a pierce the veil shirt on and black skinny jeans and her black gauges in "wow we really are twins sis" she giggles and nods before sitting down.

6:56pm

We hear a knock so i run over and answer it. There stood Justin hills and Alex runs past me and says she'll be back and that she loves me and i watch them walk off together. Seeing My Sister smiling after a heartbreak makes me smile.

7:00pm

I hear another knock and i open the door and see Hayley. She's wearing a my chemical romance shirt with red skinny jeans on and a beanie and she smiles at me. I walk out closing the door and we begin to walk to a park and i speak up "Hayley i need to tell u something"

Justin's Pov

I sit across from Alex in burger king and i speak up "Alex i need to tell you something." She nods telling me to continue so i cough and speak up again "Alex, I've loved you since we first said hello. I wanna make you mine but you probably don't like me and i really just wanna show you off and go 'ya that's my girl over there' an-" before i could finish she crashed her lips into mine and i kiss back almost instantly and she pulls away and speaks up "Justin, i feel the exact same way" i smile and i say "so Alex do you wanna be my girl" "of course" after we eat i walk her back to her bus and we say our goodbyes and kiss and i walk away as she goes in.

Jack's Pov

Hayley looks at me waiting for me to continue so i breath in deeply and speak up "Hayley, I've loved you since 5th grade. When you moved away i thought my feelings would go away but seeing you again showed me i love you so so much and i don't ever wanna lose you and i wanna make you mine. From now to infinity" she looks at me beginning to cry and she hugs me tightly and whispers "yes jack. I love u and feel the same way" "Hayley do you wanna be my princess and after tour maybe move in with me?"  "Yes jack" she looks up at me and i look down at her and i begin to lean in and soon our lips crash together and for once i feel real sparks. We pull away and i take her to McDonald's. We sit and eat. Soon after i take her back to her bus and kiss her and begin to walk away once she starts to go in. I walk through the door and Alex is sitting on the couch waiting for me "so how'd it go jack" "she's my girlfriend. How about u?" "He's my boyfriend" after we both high five each other and then after we hug  we both go to bed and fall asleep.