Chapter 10

Alex's Pov

I lay in my bed the next day after finding out my grandpa died. Today's jack and mine's 23rd birthday and I have no idea what my crazy family has in stored for me and jack today. I lean up and rub my now growing stomach. I walk to the closet and grab some clothes. I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I soon get out and put on my red strapless dress and black flats. I put my hair into a messy bun and I add some make up. I walk downstairs and I hear everyone and I get to the end of the steps wobbling a bit and see my entire family. I first notice uncle Alex and Uncle Jack and I scream and hug them tightly smiling. They hug me back tightly and lean down to my stomach. "Hey there little one's" Uncle Alex says kissing my stomach and uncle jack leans down and smiles "hey there Lil Hills" I giggle and look around. "I'm so happy to have a family like you all but we are missing someone" I look down and jack comes over and hugs me. I hold my tears back and look over and see Blaze, Ava and Taylor all playing. Ava walks to me so I pick her up and hold her close. We all leave and go to a fancy dinner and we all giggle and laugh. Just having a great time until we all notice austin kissing all over Juliet and I look away as he notices me and jack. They both walk over and me and jack grab the kids and hold them close to us tightly. "Leave. We don't want you two around our kids" "but why? They are ours to-" "not anymore" I notice Justin and Hayley right behind them and they walk over to us "we are their parents now. Me and Hayley are taking your places in their lives" they growl and storm off. I look at jack with fear filling my eyes and he hugs me. "It'll be alright Alex. Let's just have fun for now" I smile and hug back.

Jade's Pov

I watch as I see my two beautiful kids running around like they were 8 again. I smile to myself before Jaime comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. "They grow up so fast don't they honey?" "Yep" I grab his hand and squeeze it. "And our grandchildren do too" he looks down and looks over at Blake. We both walk over to him and hear him singing quietly. He sings like Jaime and me put into one little soul. "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice and watch these wall fall through" "I kissed the scars on her skin 'I still think your beautiful and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend. I screamed out god you vulture! Bring her back or take me with her!!" Jaime smiles realizing he's singing to All time Low and Pierce the veil and we both hug him tightly and he jumps a bit "oh hey mom and dad" "hey bud" "hey baby" as we are talking little Ava walks over slowly and grabs onto his leg and he picks her up and sighs "what's wrong son?" "Mom...Dad....I got my girlfriend Willow (We are gonna make Willow and Blake the same age. 16) pregnant.....and she wants to abort it but I want it so me and her are talking about it" me and Jaime gasp and look at him in shock. "Son.." "I know you guys are disappointed" he gets up and walks out before me and Jaime grab him he's already out the door looking down I sigh as I hold Ava close to me.