Chapter 8

Jade's Pov

I sit in my bed looking at Jaime while he sleeps. I honestly hope god let's me stay alive to see my two new grandchildren. I begin to get tired so i let myself fall asleep.

-The Next Morning-

I sit up and Jaime and all my family are standing in front of me and i smile. They smile at me before they all come and hug me tightly. "Mom you made it" "yes i did baby girl. Now gimme a banana because I'm starving" they all laugh and Jack brings me a banana. After i eat Taylor , Blaze and Ava all run up to me and i pick them up and hold them tightly. Tears begin to slip out of my eyes and Blaze Speaks up "Grandma why are you so sthwad?" "Because I'm so happy i have you guys in my life" he smiles and eats his yogurt. Alex comes and picks Ava up and feeds her some Cut up bananas. "So Justin when is the wedding?" "In 2 months actually" i nod and look at Alex and Hayley "When are my Two new babies gonna arrive?" Alex smiles and says "On May 1" Hayley nods and says "On April 1" i smile and the doctors come in "I See Mrs.Preciado is still here with us" i nod and they hand me papers "Congrats Mrs. Preciado. You have beat Cancer. You are now in remission." We all clap and i smile.

Alex's Pov

An hour or so later me , Justin and the kids leave to go to my doctors appointment for the baby. We soon arrive there and we walk in. A minute or so after sitting down they already called me back. I lay down and they put the jell stuff on my small stomach. They move the pen thingie around and we soon hear a small heart beat......more like 2. "You two Kids are gonna have twins. Congrats" I get up and grab the CD and we both leave. We go and get the cribs. The first crib for baby #1 is a blue crib with Pierce The Veil written all over it. The second crib for baby #2 is Green with Sleeping With Sirens written all over it. Soon we arrive at the house and i take the kids in while Justin brings the cribs in. I put Ava into her crib and i take Blaze into his room and i lay him into his bed. I soon go into me and Justin's room and lay next to him. He pulls me close to him and kisses my cheek lightly and i smile and fall asleep.