Jungkook (half)

"Y/N" jungkook called. You turned meeting his beautiful eyes, and smile.

"Hey, Kookie" you said trying to stand up. He looked at you confused, "what's wrong?" He asked, noticing.
"Oh, My legs went numb" you lied, smiling brightly.

He smiled back, you went to stand up again when he roughly pushed you down. "So who is he" he asked smirking.

You studied his face, looking for a sign of what he meant. "What are you talking about oppa?" You said leaning back in your chair.

"DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH ME, Y/N" his voice made you flinch, but when you looked up his face had softened, and tears were welling up in his eyes.

"Jeon jungkook, calm down and tell me what is going on" you said knowing the procedure.

He sat down slowly, knowing also what was going on. Ever since you had known Jungkook, he had a disorder called, Bipolar Disorder. You both knew the sight effects, hallucinations, mood-swings.

You weren't well either, you had a tumor in your brain. You had been out a lot at the doctors office, treatments, your job, and you had yet tell him.

The person that would literally jump off a bridge to make you happy. You just did dent know how to tell him, would he cry.

"Why are you always out" he said softly, like a child you had just punished. You felt tears well up in your eyes, you wiped your eyes with the back of your sleeve.

"Uh.......um well, I have..." You couldn't finish "I've just been helping my dad with his chores because he is sick" you lied once again.

You had never lied to Jungkook, he was your childhood best friend, you two had the same birthday, and you were even born in the same hospital.

He sighed in relief, "I just thought.......you were with......" He took a deep breath and started over again "that you didn't love me anymore"

You stood up and cupped his face in your hands. "How could I ever stop loving you? Why would I ever stop loving you?" You said looking up into your eyes.

(JUNGKOOK P.O.V.)

We stopped to get ice cream, then went home. We sat down and watched TV, but when I looked at Y/N, I noticed something so different.

Instead of her regular shiny, gleaming blue eyes. They were gray, and instead of her regular optimistic personality. She was always tired, had trouble getting up. She had dark circles under eyes.

Later that night, around 10:45 we were both in bed asleep. Well I knew I was asleep, I still heard Y/N slight snoring.

I smiled and drifted off to dreamland.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, I looked up to see the bed empty besides me.

Well there's a shocker, I thought. I picked up the phone "Hello?" I said groggily "Jeon Jungkook" a female voice said numbly.  "What, it's like.....4:00 in the morning" I said frustrated.

I heard the voice at the end of the line sniffle "umm......this Nadi".    I gasped "Nadi as in Y/N's eomma?"  I said with no interest. 

"Yes, I just.......I have bad news, Y/N..." I sat quietly listening to her tell me about Y/N having the tumor, and how early this morning, she went to the treatment facility, I dropped the phone, "Y/N..........is gone?" I asked myself. "she's gone" I repeated it over and over again.

I sat and faced the wall, and thought. I don't know why and don't ask me. "I wish you would've told me" I said looking at her.

Even though I knew it was a hallucination, I didn't want to face reality. "I thought you would've been...." She stopped mid-sentence when, she looked at the window.

Wow, I thought, how beautiful. The Suns bright Arays were beaming Into the window, I knew what this ment.

Y/N bent down in front of me, and cupped my face in her, soft beautiful hands. "Jungkook, it's time for me to leave you, but don't be sad, for I will never forget you"

She stood up and walked to the window, turning around to meet my eyes. She smiled, and waved goodbye, before walking into the bright light.

"Watch over me" I said feeling a tear roll down my face.