Where Has He Been?

(Y/N) P.O.V 

It's been 2 weeks since we went to L.A, Thomas has been blowing off our plans every time. He's supposed to be spending 4 weeks with me, in till he has to get ready for University.  Like yesterday we were going to go eat sushi, but he never came to pick me up. There was a knock pm the door to see who it was. To my surprise it was Thomas. "Now you show up. You know your 24 hours late" I said with a hint of anger in my voice."I'm sorry, I got held up with something" he said in a unsure voice. "Okay, let me just go get changed" I told him. 

We walked sat at the sushi place and took a seat

We walked sat at the sushi place and took a seat. "What would you like to order" the waiter asked. "I'll take water and the lady will take (Y/F/D) {Your Favorite Drink}. Please" Thomas said to the man. We were looking at the menu and decided what we would eat. The waiter came back and gave us our drinks and we ordered. Through  the dinner Thomas was on his phone and it looked like he was texting someone. Once we finished we went to my house and Thomas was going to sleep over. We got home and I had to run to the bathroom and puked in the toilet. That's weird, probably just the food.  I got ready for bed and went in my bed. Thomas was on his phone, but once I got into the bed he put it away and wrapped his arms around my waist and I fell asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short.