The Player

(Y/N) P.O.V

One Week Later

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone. I went down stairs and saw my dad making my favorite for breakfast. Yum! My brother came down with bed head hair, he looks adorable like that. He sat down at the island with me and we started eating. Once we finished, I did my normal day routine and put my clothes on, then braided and put a beanie on my head.

Once I was finished, I grabbed my stuff and went down stairs

Once I was finished, I grabbed my stuff and went down stairs. I went down stairs and saw Stacy and Tim in her car. I hopped in and we drove to school. Once we got to school, Stacy, Tim and I went to our locker and took everything we need for the classes to come. When I turned around I saw a boy with brown hair and brown eyes (Like in the picture above) staring at me like I was a piece of meat. Sooner or later his friends came and distracted him. I turned to Stacy, and she said "Don't let him fool you just because he has looks does not mean he is nice." "What do you mean, he is not so nice" I asked. "Well he charms girls, uses them like toys, then leaves them and pretends nothing happen" Stacy said. "She's right, he's the school player" Tim said. "Let go to class" I said. We went to class and everything went fine.

Tim, Stacy and I were in the cafeteria, I walked down to the place were they have the cutlery.When I turned around there was that boy I saw earlier. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest and said "I'm Burns, Jake Burns. I was thinking maybe you could come over to my house later on." He grabbed my bum and I said "Look I'm not interested so leave me alone. I already have a boyfriend." Once I pushed him off me, I walked back to our table while rubbing my bum since he grabbed it hard. I took a seat and we started eating.

Thomas P.O.V

It was around lunch I was sitting at my table with my friend, laughing then all of a sudden I have this pain my heart. "Thomas you okay" Ki Hong asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to make a call" I said while going out of the cafeteria, to call my mom. "Hey mom can you book a flight to Toronto for tomorrow, please. Yeah I'm going to visit (Y/N) for March break" I said in to the phone.