Plan A

Thomas P.O.V

**The day after Thomas tutored you**

Dylan and I are sitting in a booth looking at the menu, ready to work the plan we came up with yesterday. "Hi can I get you something to drink?" a women said, when I looked up from the menu I saw it was Lucia. "Oh, it's you two what do you want?" She asked. "Well can Thomas please talk to (Y/N)" Dylan asked. "Why?" she replied, with a questioning look. Dylan just gave her the puppy face, "Fine" she said. After that she went to behind the bar to talk to (Y/N). "I'm just going to head to the restroom" Dylan said as he got out of the booth. "What do you need" (Y/N) said. "Did you fall from Tennessee, because your the only ten I see" I said, just as Dylan planed. "1. The line is ARE you from Tennessee, not Did you fall from Tennessee. And 2. That is so cheesy." (Y/N) replied. Which made me frown, we didn't plan for this so I kept going like the original plan. "On a scale of one to ten your a 9, I'm the 1 you need" I said with a grin thinking it would work. She just shook her head and left which made me frown again. Dylan came back after she left. "How'd it go buddy" he asked. "Horrible, she found it cheesy, any other girl would have loved it." I replied. "Hey it's okay that plan A didn't work we still got 25 more letters to go, and she isn't just another girl that's where we went wrong. Come on let's go back to my house and will come up with another plan." He said, as we got up and left.

(Y/N) P.O.V

After Thomas gave me those cheesy pick up line, I walked back to Lucia and Ryder. "What'd he want" Ryder asked. "All he wanted to do is hit on me with cheesy pick up lines." I told them. We started to burst out in laughter. After Dylan came back to their table, they talk for a bit then left. "So I have a date!" Lucia said. "With who and when?" I asked excited. "Gabriel Smith and this Friday." she said. "That's great he's pretty cute"I said. "Great now that you two have found a boys, I'll be alone" Ryder said looking sad. "What do you mean we found boys, Lucia's the one with the date" I said shocked by what he said. "Untrue you have Thomas"Ryder complained. That made me gag in my mouth. "When do you have another study date anyway?" Ryder said. "1. I'll kill you 2. It's not a date 3. You two go tend to the tables" I replied. And with that they left. It was almost time for us to go when I went up to Ryder and Lucia and asked "Do you wanna sleepover and watch some Doctor Who." Ever since we started watching Doctor it's all we've done. "Let's do it" they said together. Once we finished watching Doctor Who, I started drifting off to sleep, and let's just say I wasn't happy about my dream.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading. And can you guess how many plans they will need till he can convince (Y/N) to go out with him?Bye!!!!!<3