The Time Spent With The Sangsters

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up with Ava in my arm and myself wrapped in Thomas arms. "Good Morning Cupcake" Thomas whispers to me while giving me a kiss to my forehead. "Morning Tommy, shall we make breakfast" I asked. "Of course lets go" he said while picking Ava up and carrying her down the stairs upside down. All you could hear is a fit of laughter. "Where are your parents Ava" I asked her. "There visiting my aunt because she's sick" she said still laughing. "Oh shall we start with breakfast than" I said. I got some fruit and a knife made out of plastic which I assume was for Ava and told her to cut some fruit for us. I told Thomas to start making bacon and eggs. I put music on and started making the pancake batter. Once we finished making everything, I put some food on everyone plates. "So Ava what's your favorite colour" I asked. She grinned and screamed "GOLD." "That's nice. So Tommy what do you want to do today" I asked Thomas. "Well today I have to watch my sister, so do you fancy going to to the mall" he asked. "YES" Ava screams. "I wasn't asking you honey, I was asking     (Y/N/N) {Your Nickname}" Thomas told Ava. "Yeah that's fine" I told him. Once we finished eating breakfast, Thomas did the dishes while I help Ava get ready. "Tommy really likes you ya know" she says in her cute little British accent. "Really how do you know" I asked with a huge smile on my face. "He's always talking about you and how much he loves you, I like you too" she says whilst hugging me. "I like you too honey" I told her. "That's Thomas's nickname for me" she says in a happy voice with a grin on her face. "Well what are my two girls up to" Thomas ask as he walks in and wraps his hands around my waist. "We've been talking about how much you love me, talking about me all the time huh" I said. That made Thomas blush "Ava your not supposed to tell her" he says. With that Thomas, Ava and I get our jacket and boots on and head in Thomas's parents car. I put Ava in her car seat and buckled her up. I got into the passenger seat and buckled up.

We got to the mall and Thomas unbuckles his sister. They both come around the car holding hand then she reaches her hand out for me to take it. I take it and we walk into the mall. "Were do you want to go first love" Thomas ask me. "Let's go to build a bear" I said. "Yeah let's go" Ava screams. All three of us head into build a bear. "You two get whatever you'd like" Thomas says while giving me a kiss on the check and Ava a kiss on the forehead. I choose a unicorn and Ava choose a bunny with decoration on it. We went to go stuff them and I let Ava stuff mine. I didn't get any clothes for mine but Ava got her bunny a hello kitty dress,  sparkly shoes, and gold bows. We filled out the little certificate, and payed. When we walked out I was holding Ava's hand and cuddling my unicorn stuffy. Thomas looks at me and just shakes his head. "Your such a kid" Thomas says. "What, I love stuff animals" I told him. He just laughed. Next stop was The Lego Store.

After the lego shop we head to a few other places then went back to Thomas house. All three of us started making the lego we made. I bought a Unikitty lego kit, Thomas got Star Wars and Ava got Ariel. Thomas finished before everyone so he got up to make us some tea but when he did he stepped on a lego "Bloody hell" he screamed. I just laughed. I finished making my lego, I hanged around for a bit till I decided to go home. So I left.