That Horrible News

(Y/N) P.O.V

Once I walked in through the front door I saw Jordan and dad sitting at the table. "(Y/N/N) can you come sit please" dad asked. So I took a seat and waited for my dad to say the news. "Your not going to like this news but we're going to move to Canada, Toronto to be specific, in a month" he said looking nervous. With that my life came crashing down, before I could say it Jordan beat me too it "WHAT." "Well, I decide to start a restaurant in Toronto, don't you think it's good to try something different" dad asked. "NO I DON'T DAD WANT TO GO YOU KNOW WHY, BECAUSE I HAVE A LIFE HERE. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS. WHY WOULD I WANT TO LEAVE" I scream while I run to my car, and drive to Lucia's house while crying.

Lucia's P.O.V

I heard a car pull up my drive way. I look out the window to see (Y/N) car on the drive way. I ran to open the door, but when I opened the door (Y/N) was crying. I brought her in and sat her on the couch."What's wrong" I asked her. She wouldn't answer, I kept asking her. I waited for 30 minutes and when she wouldn't answer, I called Ryder and Thomas,they said they be on the way. I brought her to the table and we waited, I made her a cup of tea, she just played the mug. Once Ryder and Thomas got here, Thomas put Ava on the couch, and they sat at the table. Thomas sat beside (Y/N), Ryder across from her, and I sat on the other side of her. "(Y/N) honey what's wrong" Thomas said while taking her hand. She sniffled and started saying "I'm moving" she said as she burst into another fit of tears. Thomas stood up and put her on his lap. "What do you mean your moving" Ryder asked. "My dad, is opening a restaurant in Toronto, and wants us to move with him" she sniffled again.

Thomas P.O.V

I stroked (Y/N) hair as she cried. "It's okay honey we could still talk, there's phone's and facetime, and we'll visit you or you can come and visit any chance we get" I say into her ear. Even thought I know it's not going to be all right. She's my everything, my princess and now she's going.

Ryder P.O.V

"When are you leaving" I asked. "In a month" she said. "Well then next week, we are going to have the time of our life, actually every Sunday and Saturday till you leave" Lucia says. We sat there in till we all decided to watch a movie. During the movie (Y/N) and Thomas were cuddling, it made me jealous but I have to let go were not dating. Once the movie finished every left Lucia house.