The After Math of a Great Date

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm clock with a smile on my face. For some reason I couldn't get the image of Thomas out of my head. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on the clothes that I picked out before I took a shower. (A/N The picture below is what you are wearing. Sorry if it's not what you usually wear, it's just what I like to wear.)

I dried my hair out and left it out

I dried my hair out and left it out. I decided to Not/Wear (A/N So this means you can chose if you want to wear makeup or not wear it, because I don't really believe in makeup and I have no idea how to use it so it's your choice. This probably won't be the last time you see that little thing) makeup. I went down stairs ate breakfast, then went back upstairs to brush my teeth. I have no idea why I'm excited to go to school on a Monday. As I was walking out of the bathroom, I bumped into Jordan who was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Why are you up so early" he asked me. "I have no idea? Guess I'm just excited for school" I said happily with the same smile I had when I woke up. "You're crazy" I heard Jojo mumble under his breath. I just went to my room and picked up my phone. I had 2 text message. One was from Lucia asking if I wanted a ride, which I agreed too. The other was from Thomas, it said "Good Morning sleepy head. I have a surprise for you when you get to school. Go to the football field first period, I expect to see you there since you have a free period. Can't wait to see you beautiful." Aww he's so sweet. Honk Honk. I looked out the window and Lucia was sitting in her car with Ryder. "Why are you so happy" Lucia asked. "Well I kinda had a great time with Thomas" I said getting into the car. I was kind of nervous to tell them, because they both don't like Thomas. "What" they both said at the same time. Lucia looked mad and Ryder look sad. What is up with Ryder and looking sad at the moment. "I think I like him, okay scratch that I know I like him. Maybe all the hate I had for him was really a liking that I didn't want to admit" I said a little scared of how Lucia would react. "Okay if that what you want to do than that's okay, I can't stop who you fall for anyway" Lucia said. After that we drove to school in silence.

Once we got to school I put my stuff in my locker and went down to the football field. Once I got to the field I saw Thomas with a guitar he looked nervous, but once he saw him he smiled. The moment I was a few feet away from him he started singing

"Well I got a girl with a record machine,
When it comes to rocking she's a queen.
I took her to a dance on a Saturday night,
All alone where I can hold her tight.
She lives on the twentieth floor uptown.
The elevator's broken down.

And I walk one, two flight, three flight four,
Five six seven flight, eight flight more.
Up on the twelfth I'm starting to sag,
Fifteenth floor I'm ready to drag.
I get to the top and I'm too tired to rock."

"Thomas that was great" I said while giving him a hug. "Thanks it helped that you stood there looking beautiful. Your My Beautiful Little Cherry Blossom" Thomas said while taking my hand and leading me to the forest behind the school. We walked and talked in till the bell rang for second period.
-----------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed. Comment below if you'd like me to update this tomorrow. If you haven't noticed the song Thomas sings to you is the video at the top it's called Twenty Flight Rock. Does anyone know if he's actually singing in that video.