The Last Sunday

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today is my last day with my friends and my boyfriend and little adorable Ava.  So we decided to play capture the flag in an a forest. It was Lucia, Me and Ava on the gold team because we had a gold flag. Ryder, Thomas and Jordan are sliver. We hid our flag on a tree, we let Ava guard the flag because who could want to take anything from her. So Lucia was going to be the distraction, I would look for the flag. When we were going to start I saw Thomas, Your going down he mouthed. I just shook my head and laughed. Once we said go everyone ran, Lucia made all three boys ran after her while I ran the other way. After a while of running,  I found a rock and started climbing it. If anything I know that Thomas would do. I was right I saw the sliver flag tied to a tree at the top of the rock. I ran to it but then all of a sudden I'm on the ground. I look up to see Thomas straddling me. "See I'm not going to let you take that flag" he says. "Why not" I asked him while pouting. "Because if you win then I would lose and that's not fair" he said. "How is that not fair" I asked. "Because then I wouldn't get a kiss" he said. "Why would you get a kiss if you win" I asked. "Because your life love me" he said. "I do love you. I love you Thomas Brodie Sangster" I said, while he was shocked I flip us over so I was on top. I ran to the flag and took it. Once I got it I ran to my side of the forest and started dancing.

Thomas came from behind me and picked me up and he started running to the lake while everyone followed. "Thomas no, please" I said squirming trying to get away from him. Once he got to the lake he throwed me in to the lake, I surfaced and I grabbed Thomas had to pull him in. After that everyone jumped in except for Ava. So Thomas got out of the water and picked her up, he brought her to the lake and brought her in. After we played in the lake for a bit, we all went to go get changed then we went into my dad restaurant. We ate and laughed till it all came to an end.