Visit From My Favorite Boy

Thomas P.O.V

My mom booked tickets to Toronto yesterday for today. I woke up got changed and brought my bags downstairs. I put my bags in the car and I buckled Ava into her seat; after I put my sister in her car seat and buckled in. My mom got in the car and started driving to the airport. Once we got in the airport I put my bags on those carts and I said bye to my mom. My dad was out of the country for work. When I went to say bye to Ava she asked me a question. "How long are you going to be gone for" she asked with big eyes (Which looks like she was going to cry) and quivering lips. "I'll be gone for to weeks. Why what's wrong?" I ask her."I miss you. I miss (Y/N) too" she says with sad eyes. "Well next time I go visit her you can come. Okay princess" I asked. "Well actually she was going to go with you" my mom said. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well I figured Ava would want to come to so I booked her a ticket and packed her bags. I guess I forgot to tell you" she said while putting Ava's bags on the cart. "How can you forget to tell me that" I told her. "Well is it okay that she comes" mom asked. I nodded, thinking that (Y/N) would love to see Ava as well. I grabbed Ava hand and we started walking sooner or later we are on the plane waiting for it to take off. We both fell asleep, after once the plane took off.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up and realized it was Saturday and March break. I got up took a shower and ate breakfast. I got a text from Stacy saying her and Tim were going to go to a froyo place and wanted to see if I would come. I picked an outfit out, not really caring that it wasn't that stylish and put it on. I grabbed my phone and some money and told my dad I was going to take the car to a froyo place.

Once I got to the froyo place, I saw Stacy and Tim at a table and they waved me over

Once I got to the froyo place, I saw Stacy and Tim at a table and they waved me over. Once I got my froyo I sat down and started eating it we were talking and stuff. Sooner or later I had to pee so I went. When I came out someone pinned me to the wall. I started struggling against the person, but once I saw who that's when I really started fighting.

Thomas P.O.V

I dropped mine ans Ava bag at    (Y/N) house because I told her dad I was coming and he said I could stay at their place. He told me she went to a froyo place and that he would take me there. Once me and Ava got there, I saw something that made me furious. I saw my baby girl being held up by a boy, struggling to get free. I told Ava to stay by the door, while I walked over to this boy holding my baby girl up. I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him off. "Why are you touching my girl" I yelled at him."Ummm ah" he said then dashed for the door before I could do anything else. "Thomas" (Y/N) asked from behind me. Once she realized it was me she ran to me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She kissed me on the lips. "Your here" she said after we kissed. "Yeah well I figured you'd miss me" I told her. "I did miss you but it's only been a week" she told me. "I know but it's march break and we both have two weeks. So I decide to come. And guess what I'm staying at your house" I told her. I put her down and kiss her on the cheek. "(Y/NNNNNNNN)" a little voice said from behind us. (Y/N) turned around to have Ava run and jump to hug her. "Hey kiddo" (Y/N) said. "Hi (Y/N), I have so much things to tell you and to show you some cool stuff" Ava said. "We need to talk about that boy when we go home" I told her once she put Ava down. (Y/N) introduced me and Ava to her friends and we sat down.
-----------------------------------------
Okay so it's Friday and I have two weeks of March break, which should mean more updates. So if you have any ideas on where you want this story to go, just tell me.

-The Crazy Fangirl