The Day He Spends With Jordan

Thomas P.O.V

I really like (Y/N),and her brother I like him too. Not in the same way as I like (Y/N) of course, he's like a little brother. Then I realized I've never spent time with him alone so I decided I would spend time with him today right now. I got ready to go to (Y/N) house. I got on my motorcycle and drove. Once I got to her house I knocked on her door. A few seconds later Jordan opens the door. "Thomas, are you here for (Y/N). I'll go get her" Jordan said. "Actually Jordan I wanted to take you out if that's okay with you and your sister, only the two of us" I told him. "That would be great were would we go" he asked me. "We can go to the mall if you'd like" I asked him. "Yeah let me go get change and tell my sister" he told me. "Kay" I replied. I leaned against the door frame and waited a bit. I heard someone go down the stairs assuming it was Jordan I pushed of the wall. It wasn't Jordan tho, it was (Y/N). "Hay babe, I think it's great that your going to take my brother out" she said while walking over to me to give me a peck on the lips. "Well, your brother a good kid" I told her, I wrapped my hand around her waist and giving her a kiss on the lips. We stood like that talking till her brother comes running down the stairs (Pic above is Jordan and what he's wearing.) "We're going to walk there is that okay Jordan" I asked the kid. "Yeah that's fine" he said. I let go of (Y/N) and walk outside. Jordan was about to go outside a voice said "Jacket, Jordan" that voice belonged to (Y/N). Jordan took the coat and we started walking.

Once we got to the mall Jordan and I got ice cream. After we got ice cream we went to Zumiez. "Pick any skateboard you want" I told Jordan. Jordan picked out a board and showed it to me.

 "Good choice, in the summer I'll teach you how to use it

"Good choice, in the summer I'll teach you how to use it. Now let's get you a helmet" I said we got everything and paid. As we were walking out there was a young girl, that made Jordan stop.

"There Cassie, it's short for Cassiopeia, she's beautiful, isn't she

"There Cassie, it's short for Cassiopeia, she's beautiful, isn't she. She's the prettiest girl in the class. Sometimes I wish she noticed me" Jordan said with a frown. "Well I'm going to help you with that" I told him. Me and him bought Cassie flowers, chocolate and a teddy bear. We also wrapped them up nicely. After we did some research on Cassiopeia to impress the young girl. I also help him make a small speech. Once we finished everything, we went to find Cassie. He did everything I told him to do, I waited from a distance. I saw that Cassie gave Jordan a slip of paper and a kiss on the check. Jordan came back to me grinning. "I got her number" Jordan whispered. "That's great, we should probably get going" I told him while patting him on his shoulder. Once we got to Jordan's house we decided to play Mario Kart 8, while we waited for (Y/N) get home because she left to go do something. Sooner or later (Y/N) walked in with bags from Micheal the craft store. "How was your day" she asked. "It was great Thomas help me ask Cassie out on a date. Cassie is short for Cassiopeia. She's the prettiest girl in my class. She kissed my check even" Jordan said very excited. "That's great Thank you Thomas" she said while sitting on my lap and giving a kiss to my lips before she grabbed the controller from his hand and started playing for him. "Hey" I said while trying to grab the controller from her hands but she just moved away. After a while I gave up and started tickling her instead which made me drop the controller. I picked it up and started playing again.
-----------------------------------------
I have no idea why I keep bring ice cream up. I know (Y/N) isn't in this chapter that much but I thought it would be cute to write.