The Day After

(Y/N) P.O.V

I woke up to my phone dinging. I take my phone from under my pillow and see that it is a text from Thomas "Hey sugar plum, do you want to get a ride on my motorcycle." I text him back saying that I'd love to, he said he'd pick me up at 7. I check my clock and see that it is 5:30. Good I have and hour and a half to get ready. I picked out some clothes and went into the shower.

 After I put the clothes on and went to go eat breakfast

After I put the clothes on and went to go eat breakfast. I went down stairs to find my dad making crepes. Yum. "Daddy, do you remember Thomas my math tutor" I asked my father. "Yes, why are you asking" he asked. "Well me and him are sort of dating, and I wanted to know what you thought of him" I asked. "Well I think he's a charming young man and your mother would have liked him" father said. I don't know if I explained what happened to my mother, my mother died in a car accident. (A/N I don't mean to hurt anyone by saying this if I do, I am truly sorry) My dad has been fine he slips up from time to time but that's normal. "Jordan breakfast" dad screamed while putting the crepes on plates. I grab some fruits and start cutting them, I put them in different bowls. I grab whipped cream and spray them on some crepes. After I finished eating the crepes, I go upstairs and brush my teeth. I get my stuff and put them in my bag. After that I ran outside and waited. After a while Thomas rode up on his motorcycle. "Here" Thomas say handing me a helmet, I put it on and get on the motorcycle. We drove through the city till we got to the school. I got off and me and Thomas take off my helmet at the same time. After we both took off our helmet Thomas gave me a peck on the lips. He runs a hand through his hair before he took my hand and started to walk toward the school. When we walked in everyone was looking at us. We went to class and it kept going, class after class. At end of the day I've seen Ryder but not Lucia. I wonder why. We are best friends. Is she ignoring me, because every time I try to talk to her she would walk away. I finally found her, but maybe I should have just let her be.
-----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, I can't believe people are actually reading this. Thank you so much for reading.

-The Crazy Fangirl