Starring Role

Carter's POV

Noah wants to do something with me today, but I just want to stay in the house. Today's Sunday and its cloudy outside just like my mood. The only light I have in mood today, is Noah.

"Do you want to watch Wanted?". Noah has been trying to appeal to me all day. Nothing seems to be cheering me up, not even my favorite movie can.

"No, I just want to lay down", I say dryly. Something is making me feel anxious, nervous even. I dont know what it is but I do not want to find out.

"Okay, I'll come with you. Keep you company?". I nod my head subtly and head upstairs.

I crawl into bed, and wrap myself in my blankets. Noah crawls in behind me cuddling next to me. He places his head in the crook of my neck, his breathing light. "Noah, I love you".

"Is everything okay?", he says concern laced in his voice.

"Everything is fine, I promise".

"I love you, Carter", he kisses my neck. Soon I drift off to sleep.

------------------------

I woke up to my alarm clock for school. I felt to see if Noah is here, but instead he's gone and I havent seen Andy either.

I go to take a shower, washing all of my misery away. I pick out sweats, a v-neck tee shirt and my jordans, something simple yet stylish I guess.

I decide to walk to school see as though I have alot of time on my hands.

When I get to school, I feel suffocated. I dont know what's wrong with me but I feel terrible.

I walk to my locker and see a figure standing there in the distance. "Carter".

"Kairi, where have you been? Its been like 3 weeks", I ask curiously.

"I been busy, family issues, I've been out the state and my phone broke", she says nonchalantly.

"Oh", I say. Even though I haven't seen her in a while, I tried to text her sometimes, but she never answered so I stopped.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing, just not up to it today, you know?"

"Yeah, well I have to get to class, talk to you later?"

"Yeah", I say barely a whisper.

The rest of my class went along with my mood. Horrible. I haven't seen Noah or Andy and I'm getting worried. I'm stressed out of my mind and I'm not eating.

The end of the day comes and I finally see Noah waiting by my locker.

"Hey babe", he says before giving me a quick peck.

"Hey", I say looking down.

"I got you something",he says excitedly.

"Awe babe, that sweet".

"Hold out, your hand". I do as I'm told and what I look at is so beautiful. He bought me matching heart shaped, diamond necklace and earrings. "I never gave you, your anniversay gift".

"I-I love it". I give him a hug and he whispers in my ear.

"It has a tracking device in it, don't lose it".

I feel my adrenaline kick in and I suddenly feel energetic. "Ready?", I ask expectantly.

"Yeah, you want me to drop you home or you wanna walk", Noah says this really loud.

"I'll walk", I reply with just as much volume. "I need to clear my head anyway".

"I'll see you later then". He gives me a long, passionate kiss that lingers and walks off leaving me alone with my thoughts.

-----------------

I put the necklace around my neck and stuffed the earrings in my bra. I attached them to the cloth on the inside, so they wouldn't drop. I was walking down the sidewalk almost home, when a black truck started to slowly trail me. I looked back, when it stopped. I noticed two guys getting out, dressed in all black.

I ran and the two guys ran after me. The van started driving towards us. This is it, I thought.

My house was still a couple blocks away, but I knew Sparrow and Jax aren't too far. I continue to run and eventually Sparrow and Jax jump out from some trees infront of me.

The run towards me.

"Are you okay?", Sparrow asked. Jax gave me a look before running to the two guys behind me.

"Yeah, just a little tired", I say honestly.

Sparrow is ushering me to continue, running wih me. "Well come on, we need to get you to the spot".

We run and turn down a new street. The two guys aren't following me anymore. Soon Jax joins us and we see a new black car and the same black van. We pick up the pace, and everything is passing by in a blur.

"Okay, Mack is right there", Jax said.

The car is right behind us and Jax and Sparrow stop. "Run", they say in unison. "We'll hold them off".

I run off but soon trip. I'm too tired to get up and I think I twisted my ankle. I turn a little to see Jax and Sparrow on the ground. I start crying because I know I'm helpless. The black van pulls up next to me and I'm picked up. A sack is thrown over my head and I suppose I've been pull into the van.

I feel us moving and after a while I decide to speak.

"Where the fuck are we going?", I ask.

The sack is pulled from over my head. I look at the guy infront of me. He has slick down black hair and piercing eyes. He has tattoos on his neck and a toothpick in his mouth. There are two guys in the back and one guy driving.

"Don't you worry about that gorgeous, we'll take car of you". His voice is deep and edgy. He strokes my hair and being as though I'm restrained he tries to kiss me.

When he leans in close enough, I headbutt him. "I may be a captive, but I'm not a slut. I still have a boyfriend and I will not be taken advantage of".

His friends are laughing while he winces. "Look bitch, you are what I say you are. I will do what I want with you when I want to and as for that little boyfriend of yours", he leans in close. "I'll be happy to take him out myself".

I spit in his face and he punches me in my jawand pushes the barrel of his gun to my temple. A little blood trickles down my lip. "Do that again and you'll be nothing but corspe".

I shoot daggers at him not backing down. "Do it". He looks taken aback by my comment and I smirk. He takes the gun away from my head and I turn around. "Pussy".

I look out the driver side window and even though they're tinted on the outside, you can see out on the inside. I notice a navy blue car slowly following us a couple cars away and recognize it as Mack's car. I start trying to get my hands loose and when I do I make it look like they are still tied.

I smirk and look to my left out the passenger side window and see a silver car. The car is right beside the van and soon the blue car follows suit. I look into the silver car and see Noah and Andy.

Next thing I know the van is being rammed by the blue car.

Game, Set, Match.

------------------------------------

A/N

Looks like Carter's captured, but Noah, Andy and Mack are to the rescue.

What happens next?

Comment

Vote

Share

-N