Unofficially Meeting

A/N
Picture is what the Party mainly looks like...

The song is Youth by Troye Sivan (Chapter Based off of this song)

Carter's POV

It's been 3 days since me and Noah talked and everything is great. Aiden and I are almost finish the project and next week is me and Noah's anniversary. I'm thinking of throwing him a surprise party, being as though that's what I do best. Kairi, Andy, Liz and I are talking about it now.

"So what do you think the theme should be?", Andy asked

"Well what's Noah favorite thing other than Carter?", Kairi asked me.

"Halloween, he loves that all the candy and dressing up stuff but he also likes retro things to, vintage you know?"

"Well why don't we do a retro, vintage costume party", Liz said.

"How original", I say sarcastically. "That's not a bad idea though, having everyone dress up as a 70's to 90 's theme".

"The only problem is getting Noah to dress up, we obviously can't tell him but he'll be the only one out of costume", Liz replies.

"We'll have him come to the house normal, and I'll have a costume waiting for him".

"Makes sense", the 3 of them say in unison.

"Instead of doing one theme though, let's do a blast from the past type thing". All of them intrigued and make hand gestures as to say continue. "Let's rent a big mansion looking house and decorate it different themes. One from almost every decade, and make some of it present party like glow in the dark and graffiti".

"Let's do raves, masquerade, disco like the 50's", Kairi says.

"Hell yeah".

"This is gonna be your best party yet", Liz says unknowing of what she did.

"What does she mean?", Andy asked.

"You remember that party, I took you too", I say nervously.

"Yeah".Andy has a confused look on her face.

"I was hosting it and I've been doing for awhile, our parents don't know so don't say anything."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't trust you yet, who knows what you've might be did.", I say this is a duh tone.

"I have my secrets too, Car", hurt evident in her voice.

"Well now that you know I don't have to sneak around and we can plan stuff together", I say enthusiastically.

"Sure", is all she says before turning to her phone. Way to dampen the mood, Carter.

**************

(A/N skipping to party)

Noah's POV

Today is me and Carter's anniversary. We've been together for 2 years and it feels good to have something that hasn't be taken away from me.

I wanted to plan a really romantic day, but she texted me earlier this week saying don't make plans on our anniversary, she wouldn't tell me why though. Now I'm sitting in her car with a blindfold on. I've been playing the guessing game by myself for what seems like hours. I swear this girl is driving me into oblivion.

The car stops and Carter tells me to stay in the car. Not that I can get out anyway. Did I mention that she hand cuffed me to my door. I wouldn't stop trying to take off the blindfold.