The Party

FROM: KAIRI
TO: CARTER
"Hey you still hosting that party tonight"

FROM: CARTER
TO: KAIRI
"Yea? why"

So as I'm sure you can probably tell...my name is Carter. I am 16 years old and attend Wayward High. I'm a junior there and am known for the parties I host secretly at my venues. All for a great cause of course! Even though I have to lie to my parents because they are strict and barely let me go to someone else's party.. I need money for college and so far this is the best way to get it.

FROM: KAIRI
TO: CARTER
"I heard Aiden is gonna be there"

Immediately this makes me feel uneasy. Aiden has been trying to get with me all year, knowing I have a boyfriend. Whenever he's around he causes problems...and those of course aren't good for anyone. Noah, my boyfriend gets so possessive when he's around not saying I don't like it, but give a girl some space.

I decide not to reply before my teacher sees. I am currently in Biology and to say she doesn't like me would be an understatement. Just as I start to get lost in my thoughts the bell rings.

"Alright class, I'll see you tomorrow. Oh and Ms. Smith, I need to speak with you."

I mentally grown.

"No need for the growling", Ms.Colson said instantly. Oops. Didn't know I did it out loud.

"Yes", I say trying to be as polite as possible.

"I noticed you were on your phone again during my class and I have to say that is not a good thing seeing as your failing my class". Okay so I'm not the perfect student. Who can juggle everything at once? My schedule is pretty busy.

"Okay, well is there any extra credit I can do to raise my grade?"

"I have organized a project for you to do with one of your classmates who is also doing poorly. You are familiar with Aiden right?"

Why the hell would she set me up with him? All he does is skip class."Y-Yes" I say holding back the anger inside me.

"Well your working with him". I stared at her blankly before proceeding to gather my things and exit her room. I don't have time for this right now. I go to my locker, get my things, and slam it shut. Its the end of the day,  and I am running late. I run to my car and put the keys in the ignition, speeding off.

Of course when I need to get home at the fastest rate possible there are 8 stoplights on the way that don't agree with me.

To calm my nerves I put on Troye Sivan and turn it all the way up.

**************
I finally get to my house to find Kairi waiting for me on my porch. I look at the watch on my hand and realize I only have an hour to get ready for the party and be at the venue before everyone gets there.

"What took you so long" Kairi says concerned.

"What do you think". This isn't the first time I've been running late for one of my parties because of my Bio teacher.

"Oh".

When I unlock the door to my house, Kairi and I, immediately start getting ready. I hop in the shower for 20 minutes. Washing my hair, face, and body. Shit, I didn't choose an outfit yet. When I get to my room I find an outfit on my bed, and realize Kairi must have picked it out for me.

"Thanks" I immediately say to her.

"You're welcome, but I swear if I wasn't here you would be screwed" Kairi said matter-of-factly.

"Way to be humble" I say sarcastically.

"I know right", Kairi says laughing.

While I get ready Kairi patiently waits on my bed and uses her phone.

I put on my outfit which consist of a nirvana crop top, blue jeans, and black vans. I grab a black leather jacket for the fall weather. I curl my hair slightly and put on some makeup. Dark Plum matte lipstick ,black liquid eyeliner, and a little mascara. I check myself in the mirror one more time, before I grab my phone and car keys.

"Ready". I look to Kairi.

"Definitely"

We head to the venue, and everything is already set up. I hear my phone go off in my pocket.

"Hello"

"Hey babe, where are you?". It's Noah calling me.

I step away and head somewhere more private.

"At the venue, why?"

"I want to see you before the party starts", he says.

This immediately causes butterflies in my stomach.

"You know I love you right" I say.

"And why wouldn't you? I'm irresistible"

"Shut up, and take the damn compliment".

"Yeah yeah, alright love".

"I'll see you soon".

"Okay baby.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too"

And with that he hung up.

When I get back to where Kairi is I see a large crowd of people have already started showing up. I can see this is going to be a really long night.

A/N

The picture up top is Carter

Well I guess that's it really

For now..Bye