Composed

Andy's POV

I woke up next to Liz naked. I spent a night at her house yesterday because I was too drunk to drive home. We haven't told anyone yet but we're a couple, when I'm not with Noah Im with her. I want to tell everyone but Liz says she isn't ready. I stare at her face before waking her up.

"Liz, wake up". This girl sleeps like a rock. I shake her and she won't budge. I kiss her to get her attention. She kisses back and o pull back. "Can we talk?"

"Ugh, not this again Andy"

"I want to claim what's mine today", I say.

She flips over on her side and I get up. "Where are you going?"

"Home", I say in a whisper.

"Babe, don't do that".

"Why should I stay? Huh, girls flirt with you all the time because they don't know were together and it makes me uncomfortable. I don't wanna be your dirty little secret. I have enough of those already", I say angrily.

"Your not my dirty little secret it's just..", she trails off.

"What your scared of commitment. It's not even that big of a step to call me your girlfriend"

"It is for me. Once I give you that title, I feel obligated to do things Im not ready to do".

"Well don't feel obligated. Bye Elizabeth". I storm out of her house and slam her front door. I'm hurt that I've been led on and that I let someone get close to me. I should've known better nothing ever works out for me.

I drive home and the ride is filled with silence. I walk into the house and Carter is already gone. I hop in the shower and find my most revealing clothes. I'm gonna make Liz regret letting me go.

I wore a really cropped white and black sweater, dark blue booty shorts, a dark blue, jean snapback and wolf grey Kevin durants. I speed to school realizing the bell might ring before i can make Liz regret her decision and when i get there everyone is looking at me.

Kairi stops me in the hall. "Andy I don't know what your doing but, don't do that to Liz".

"What does Liz have to do with this?". Kairi fidget with her fingers.

"Uh nothing forget I said anything", she walks off. That was weird. How does she know about me and Liz.

I go to my locker and see Liz talking to some girl and this infuriates me. I grab the closets good looking guy, slam my locker and kiss him. I look through the corner of my eye and see Liz storming over here. I deepen the kiss and she pulls him off of me.

"What the hell are you doing? You're mine and you go kissing someone else".

"W-What", my voice a whisper. Everyone is watching us now.

"Yeah, I felt bad for earlier and realized you were right. I was planning a way to pop the question and you do this", she says motioning around us.

I kiss her. "Don't be mad, I'm sorry I was just pissed".

"Whatever Andy". She starts to walk away and everyone else does too.

I grab her arm and push her against the lockers. "No, you do not walk away from me. I love you, I did that to get your attention. You hurt me and I wanted to hurt you". She kissed me and squeezed my ass.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too hurt you", she says.

"Me too",I sheepishly respond.

She lurches off the lockers and picks me up. We get a few awes from the crowd and she carries me to class like the spoiled baby I am.