Everything Comes to Light

I awake to a sleeping Noah, snoring in my ear, which I found absolutely adorable. I turn in his arms and stare at his face. His pink lips slightly parted and his dark brown hair thrown every which way. I can't help but trace his facial features, adoring everything about him.

"What are you doing?", his deep husky voice asks, startling me.

"Nothing, just admiring my baby while he sleeps"

"You sound like a creepy, stalker", he says while slowly opening his eyes.

"Only for you, babe", I say.

"Well then how can I complain", he says lovingly in my neck as he trails kisses down my neck to my shoulder. I can't help but to think about if I lost him yesterday. Suddenly, the kisses stop and Noah looks at my with his big brown eyes. Worry clear in his face.

"What are you thinking about Carter", he says.

"What are you talking about? I'm not thinking about anything.", I say trying to mask the pain in my voice.

"Carter you have that crease you get in the middle of your forehead when you think really hard about something", he says matter-of-factly.

I sigh. "It's nothing, I swear".

He looks at me and after a few moments opens his mouth to speak. "Carter you know you can tell me anything right? I'm here for you always no matter what.". I look away from his eyes and he gently takes my chin in his hand, pulling my face to him so he can look me in the eyes. "Besides you weren't going to lose me anyway".

My mouth drops open slightly, I'm shocked he knew what I was thinking.

"Carter I know you better than anyone, I can always tell what your thinking."

"Then why ask me?", I say annoyed.

"So I have an excuse to tell you how I feel". I'm baffled at his actions. He's never said this to me before. With that he leaves and enters the bathroom. I sit there like the idiot I am just staring at the door till he gets out.

When the door swings open, a cloud of steam surrounds his body and water clings to his skin. I can't help but stare at his toned 6 pack. I wish he would drop the damn towel, the things we could do with each other...to each other. The thoughts are driving me crazy.

"You like the view?". When he says this he snaps me out of my thoughts and into reality. I didn't even know I could think like that. I need to gain back my control.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to stare". Wow, smooth Carter. I didn't mean to stare..Why am I acting so shy?

"No need to be shy babe, it's all yours anyway, stare away...I don't mind at all". This makes my cheeks heat up and turn a light shade of red."Hurry up ,take a shower and get dressed. I wanna take you out today."

"I dont think I have any clothes and it's like...". I look over at the clock and my eyes widen. "3:00..you let me sleep this late into the aftermoon?"

"Geez, Car you act like you can't borrow one of my shirts and put on your jeans from last night, and you have underwear here...secondly, you were never a morning person so you should've expected to wake up late."

He shut me up and I proceeded to get up grab his towel and go to the bathroom. I get in the shower and wash my face, hair and body. When I'm done I go back to the room. I look on the now made up bed and see black lace underwear and a black bra, I see a small v-neck white shirt that I left over here months ago, a big Red and Black plaid flannel shirt and my blue jeans from last night.