Chapter 8

EDITED ✒👣 / fixed a few things added some other reread if you want. 😊💕

~Drea

I wake up this morning not even wanting to go to the office but I know I have to.

Parfois, je me demande quand les choses vont tourner autor pour moi...

I think as I get out of bed and sluggishly walk towards the bathroom. I get into the shower and spend at the most 20 minutes just standing there. But after a lil I begin my shower and get off as I'm drying off I hear my phone going off. I rap the towel around my body and walk out towards my bedroom. When I get to the phone I see it reads Dr. Mistrom. Angel's doctor. I hesitate not wanting to know at first but then answer.

"Hello"

"Yes this is Dr.Mistrom we have news on Angel Nelson " he says. I can't read his voice so I am not prepared for what he says next.

~Jony

I wake up to find Moe already left for work. I get up take a shower and continue with my daily routine. I pick out a simple outfit for the office; slacks, a white button down shirt and dress shoes. After getting dressed I grab my wallet keys and phone and head to work.

I finally make it 5 minutes late because I stopped for breakfast. I get to the front desk and speak to a smiling Amber.

"Hey is Andrea in yet" I ask returning the smile. Her face changes more concerned now

"No she called in saying she wouldn't be here today. Something about Angel. "

"Ight ima call her in a lil. Thanks Amber" walk twards my office and immediately call Drea.

"Wassup with her" I ask off the top

"Don't worry bout it I'll be down in an hour or two and I'll talk to you then" she hangs up

I look at the phone, Rude ass. I put my phone down start work.

~Kay~

I'm layin in bed and I finally decide to get up. I walk into the bathroom and start my shower and go back into my room to pick out an outfit. I walk back into the bathroom and take a shower brush my teeth and do the rest of my hygiene.

I decide to untwist my hair and wear it down and not wear my glasses. I put on my white Tommy Hilfiger crop and light blue ripped jeans and all white vans.

I do my makeup spray perfume and sit on my bed and check my phone

I do my makeup spray perfume and sit on my bed and check my phone. I see nothing. Nothing... So I decide to call Tazi. I wait a while. No answer. I try again, still no answer. I just grab my purse and headphones and head out. Ima just talk to her in person

24min later

I pull up to her house and get out I try to call her once more as I make it to the door. I hear the phone ringing then it stops and my phone goes to voicemail. She betta be done past out or something.