Chapter 1

~Kayla~

WE BACK BITCHHES!!!!! I'm so happy y'all me and Sy been workin. When I say workin I'm mean workin,on our relationship. She cheated a year ago, but we been working through it. Anyways enough about my issues. I model now makin hella good money and Sy in the WNBA which she's worked basically her whole life for. We live in Miami now. And its beautiful year round.

~Moe~

Jony and I have been amazing these past 7 years. Yea we grown now. I work for a very successful law firm in L.A. and Jony is a designer she works with Drea with the number one major clothing line out. I'm so excited for them.

~Drea~

Yea that's right we back. I'm livin in L.A. My clothing line is booming right now everythings goin great. Me and Bria didn't work out tho. We just found that we work better as friends. We still chill, like we hella close fr she got a new girlfriend tho ha name Kylen she Ight i guess . Me on the other hand I've been in a very strong relationship with my baby Angel. Man I love her. Like she might be the one.

~Jony~

Everything's great I mean I'm livin the life with the woman I love the most. I'm not ever lettin her go. Im working with Drea as you know everything just goin amazing so we'll see what happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Δ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

~Drea~

As I walk into the office, I am greeted by my asistant,Amber.

"Goodmorning Ms.Anderson"

"Goodmornin Amber. How's your husband doing?"

"He's way better. The doctor said he can be released really soon." she said her face lit up with joy.

"That's wonderful ,make sure you let him know I'm still supporting him every step of the way." I say walking into my office. I sit at my desk and log into my computer checking my email.

JillMarkete: Hello Ms.Anderson I'm emailing you to know if you are interested in helping me come up with a spring fashion line for my new client Michelle Marks. And also to invite you to a white party at Straightfort Gallery tonight. Let me know soon...

I just sit for a few seconds in complete shock.Wow. This is huge for my brand. I can't believe JILL MARKETE the biggestest name in the fashion industry wants to work with me. And to partner up with her to make a line for Michelle MARKS. , CEO of the head modeling company in the WORLD. I can't turn that down. So I call Damon down to my office to tell her.

While I wait I call Angel to tell her the great news.

"Hello" she answers softly. I'm guessing she's still at the office.

"Baby you won't believe what just happened to me "

"What, are you okay? " she ask confused.

"Yes baby I'm more than ok, I'm great. Guess who just contacted me about a partnership?" I say ready to tell her.

"Who? "

"Jill Markete and she invited us to a white party tonight at Straightfort, I'm waiting on Moe to come so I can tell her now! " I almost yell into the phone.

"Oh my god,i can't believe it!!!  I'm so proud of you!!" she screams from excitement and then gets quite. Which makes me laugh.I look up as I hear my door open. It's Drea.

"Aye, baby I gotta go Drea just walked in I'll see at home. I love you."

"Ok, I love you too." with that said I hung up and turn my attention to Drea as sits in the chair in front of my desk.

"Whats good?"

"Well I have some news that you gone freak out about." I say tryna keep a straight face.

"What's up? tell me already" she says getting impatient.

"Jill Markete emailed me and asked if we could help with the a spring line for Michelle Marks." I say not being able to hold back the smile.

"You fuckin wit me right?" she asks with a huge smile on her face. I just shook my head and reached my hand out to shake hers.

"YES!!" she continued shaking my hand.  Which I realized was a mistake to do cuz I felt something crack and pulled back hard.

"Break my damn hand then" I say holding it to my chest. She just bust out laughing.

"Sorry bro. But you might wanna move it you look retarded with it to yo chest like that." I looked down to notice how I was holding it. Oh.

"Mane shut up " I start laughing. "She also invited us to a white party so dress in ya best and make sure Moe good."

"Yea yea, I got you.  But I gotta get back to these layouts for the event next Thursday so talk later."

"Ight" she walks out and I get back to work as well.

~Kay~

"Yea she supposed to be home a lil we'll see." I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. "I just can't believe she'd do it agian, she promised." tears started to stream down my face. Then the door opens. "So you bee.....why are you here. " I stand still staring at the door in shock.

???:"I'm here for you" ??? Steps forward and I step back until my back hits the wall.

Oh God...

VOTE & COMMENT

Who Thought 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara