Chapter 2

Previously

~Kay~

"Yea she supposed to be home a lil we'll see." I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. "I just can't believe she'd do it agian, she promised." tears started to stream down my face. Then the door opens. "So you bee.....why are you here. " I stand still staring at the door in shock.

???:"I'm here for you" ??? Steps forward and I step back until my back hits the wall.

Oh God...

Now

~Kay~

"No sta...stay Tf away from me." I say feel myself start to shake.

"Come on, why you actin like this Kayla?" ??? says taking continues to step closer.

"Stay away from me Tazi" I practically yell. She holds her arms up in surrender and stops where she is.

"I'm not here to hurt you Kay. I promise ok. I've changed from what I used to be. I'm actually just tryna talk ok. I actually want to apologize. Will you please just hear me out? " she puts her hands down and waits for an answer. I walk back over to the couch and motion for her to sit.

"I'm listening"

~Drea~

Its 7:25 and I'm 15 minutes away from the house. I call Angel to make she's there.

"Hello" she answers

"Yea hey baby I'm almost home. What you doin?"

"I'm just now walkin in. Bout to pull out some clothes for tonight what you doin?"

" I'm about 15 minutes away from the house. I was just callin to see if you made it home. See you when I get there. "

"Ok bye baby"

"Bye love you "

"Love you too" she says. I hang up and call Moe.

~At home~

I pull up to the house, but as I do so I don't see Angels car.

She said she was here. I get out locking the car door and head inside.

When I walk in I call for her, "Angel, baby I'm home. " after I didn't get an answer I hear a noise come from upstairs. At this point I remember every horror movie I every watched and made a wise choice. To get my black ass out the house. Don't get it twisted,I ain't no punk. I just ain't stupid.

As I'm walking out I get my phone out and start to call Moe when it gets knocked out of my hand.

Now I know good and damn well I walked away from the noise. Mf

I feel a sharp pain on my side and turn around to see someone dressed in black with a mask on.

"What is this some ninja assassin type shit. Look not now plz just leave me Tf alone. Today is not the day . " I warn the person. But he just stays silent and moves closer getting ready to fight.

Fuck

I jab him quick in the neck, as he stumbles forward trying to breath I punch him in the stomach as he reels back from the first hit not giving him time to process it. I punch him once more in the jaw and he falls to the ground.

WTF is going on

I groan aloud irritation that this happened and go to find my phone off the ground.

When I find it I call Moe...

"Hello" she answers

"Man you'll never believe what just happened."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

IM BAAACK,

Sorry it took so long to update there's been alot just Ughghghghghghghhhghghghgh... But I knew I needed to get this updated so just a quick one for y'all.

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤