Chapter 6

Unedited 😊

~Drea~

POW! POW! POW!

I watch the man drop to the ground on his knees. So I walk up to him and shoot him once more in the head making sure he's dead. Then move to Angel's side picking her up only to feel something warm trickling down my arm. I know she did not just pee on me. I look down at my arm to see that it's not pee but blood. I see she's been shot and my heart drops.

"Shit, Angel baby stay up for me. Keep your eyes open please." I say as I carefully speed up to the car tellin Sisco to drive me to the hospital, and Moe hops in the passenger seat. Don't die on me baby.

~Kay~

I'm laying down in bed alone blankly staring at the ceiling even tho it's dark. Dats why my ass blind can't see now lookin up at dark ceilings and shit tryna strain an see sum. I think softly laughing a bit. I decide to call Drea since I hadn't talked to her in a lil. I try but it goes to voicemail. Ok. I call Moe same thing. Now I really feel lonely. I'm scrolling through my contacts to find somebody to call and see her..

??:Hello

Me: Hey can you come over

??: What's wrong you sound down

Me: Can you please come over

??: I'm on my way

I hang up and lay back before I know it I'm asleep.

20min later

I'm woken up by the sound of my doorbell ringing. I get up a walk downstairs into the fourier to open the door.

"Hey" I say to her after I notice her staring at my body. I forgot to mention I was just in a Calvin Klein black and white set (media). She looks up at my face finally. I move to the side to let her in.

"You comin in or you gone stand out there all night." she just grins coming in.

"I haven't heard from you in a while I thought you were avoiding me. "

"I was" I say closing the door walking closer to her. "But I got lonely" I say pouting.

She grins, "I keep forgetting you're Kayla Banks" she chuckles walking forward and then stops in front of me looking me in my eyes. "What's wrong " I just jump onto her. She catches me holding me up. I hold her face with my hands looking down into her eyes. "Nothing now" I say leaning down kissing her.

~Drea~

We've been at the hospital for 2 hours waiting on the doctor to come back with any news. Moe is sitting next to me and Sisco is sleep laying her head on the table. Really nigga? I think shaking my head.

The doctor finally comes out. "Here for Angel Nelson?" he asks me. I quickly stand "Yes". He looks at me with unreadable eyes. "I'm sorry to..... "

Where is Suyria?

Who did Kayla call?

Will Angel make it?

Thank y'all for reading and voting and I really love the comments and feed back it helps alot.

~Lula

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤