Chapter 4

{Sisco in media}

~Drea~

I haven't heard from Angel since I been in the hospital. I got discharged from the hospital yesterday. I was there for two days so they could keep an eye on me. That means I haven't heard from her in to days and that shit a lil fishy.But I'm at home now on the couch with a an arm slang on to keep the pressure off of my side. I'm going through my phone when I hear a knock on the door and my heart speeds up at the possibility of it being her. Jump up real quick and turn to walk twards the door, but then I feel a pain in my side from moving to fast. So I slow down but keep on my path to the door. When I get to it I open it and all my hope crash into the ground it's just a box. I look around, but don't see the FedEx truck and the box is unmarked. I hesitate but soon pick it up and bring it into the house. I go into the living room and sit opening the box carefully. Inside it was a note and an envelope. I read the note first:

YU WANT YO GURL BACK ? COMB GET HUR! SHE'LL BE WAITING.

One this dumb illiterate ass nigga spelt "you" "come" "her" and "girl" wrong . But I can't even laugh cuz I'm so enraged. They stole my baby. It's time to call up Moe. As I'm grabbing my phone I remember the envelope and pick it up reading the letters on the front:

A LIL SUM TO THINK ABOUT

I open the envelope and see something that makes me almost break down. I see Angel half naked knocked out all busted and bruised up. Tied to a table. That's it. I call up Moe. It's on.

~Angel~

I wake up ingolfed in darkness. Feeling nothing but pain all over my body. As I remember what happened I begin to cry.

EARLIER....

I walk into the house and its completely dark. I turn on the light and hear a noise. I just got off the phone with Drea so I know it's not her. I walk towards the kitchen where I heard it. when I get in I see a figure sitting at the island in all black. I jump at first, and then quickly turn around and run out. Only to be pulled back and sat me on a stool roughly. I just sit. "What are you doing here? She's on her way home." I ask with a plain face.

"Where's the money?" he took an apple from the fruit bowl and bit into it.

"I'm working on it ok. Just give me time it's working, I promise I'll have it." I beg.

"You know that's not how boss works." before I could say anything else I feel a slight pain in my arm and am over come by unconsciousness.

------

When I wake up I open my eyes to a blinding light. It takes a bit for them to adjust, but when they do my body shivers with fear. I watch as he walks across the room twards me.

"I give you one job. Bring her to me and get my money, you get your cut and your gone. Simple that's all you had to do yet you still can't handle that. Looks like I have to do everything myself." he looks at one of his men and the man walks twards my standing me up. For some reason I can't say anything, I can't yell, I can't move, I'm just here. After the man picks me up the boss, Kev, punches me in my stomach. I feel all the air in my lungs being knocked out of my body. The man drops me to my knees. And Kev nods his head walking out. The man slaps me in my face. Then pulls me to a table and ties me down. I feel my heart pace speed up and I start to panic as a taller man walks in with his pants in buttoned handing money to the man who tied me down and gets a condom in return. He walks over to me tearing my pants off. He puts on the condom and shoves himself inside of me.

NOW......

I turn on my side realizing I'm no longer on the table or tied to anything. Karma huh. I think just as the light turns on. I wipe my face still on my side not even paying attention.

~Moe~

I'm laying down in bed with Jony waiting on the pizza to be delivered when I hear my phone going off. I reach to grab it, but Jony slaps my hand.

"You thought it was. It's just me and you tonight." she says grabbing my phone putting it in a drawer.

"Ok ok, just us " I say turning twards her. She just smiles and turns on Netflix for us to watch a movie.

~Drea~

I tried to call Moe but she didn't answer so I call up my old friend Sisco. She answers after the second ring.

"Wassup" she answers

"Aye I need your help." I say staring at the picture of Angel.

Srry for any mistakes...
Yea I know it's been some time yeah this one was short. Yes I am updating my other books. If there are any questions ask. Kik in my bio and my pm is still there. And I deas Same thing applies.

VOTE & COMMENT ❤