Chapter 3

~Drea~

After I get off the phone with Moe I called 911 while I waited for them to get here I layed back on the couch. (I walked back into the house while me and Moe were on the phone) I was about to get up when I felt a sharp pain in the same place as before. I looked down and saw deep red staining my shirt. And my eyes widened as I relized why. Please don't let me be shot. "Shit" I say as I pull up my shirt revealing the bullet. "Ughghggg if I die, I swear ima come back and kill Angel. I die she dyin too ain't no choice. " I say angry, but then I really start to think. Where is Angel? That was my last thought as everthing began to get foggy and my vision was over taken by darkness.

~Kay~

"And that's it really. All that's happened since you left. I relized how horrible I was to you and I devoted my time to tryin to make myself better. " she finished looking into my eyes. I just sat in silence. Still trying to take it all in.

"Wow I can't believe it. That's great you're starting fresh getting over your past. " I smile . She smiled back and grabbed my hand.

"Yea and I wanna start, with you. I wanna give us another chance. "

I open my mouth to talk but am cut off by my phone. It's Moe.

"Wassup " I answer

"Yo Drea's in the hospital " she states almost frantically.

"Whoa what. What happened? " I ask standing up.

"Just meet me at Carmichael I'll explain later. " she hung up the phone before I could say anything else. I walk over to my kitchen grab my keys and put Indonesia shoes.

"What's going on?" Tazi asks from the couch. I simply open the front door.

"Look I have to go. We'll talk later. Leave your number. " And with that I left her there confused.

~Moe~

As I'm rushing to the hospital I can't help but feel the anger surge through me. "FUUCK " I yell hitting the steering wheel. And doing 95 almost to the hospital. When I make it I call Jony, but it goes straight to voicemail. I look at the phone. She always picks up. I try calling again......... Still no answer. Tf, man I'll deal wit that later. I walk into the hospital and go to the desk.

"Excuse me, I need to find De'Andrea Anderson " I said to the woman behind the desk. She simply looked at me, put her finger up and kept talking to whoever was on the phone. I turned around really quick then looked to my left and then to my right. Who she puttin Ha finger up to? "Excuse me" I say again even louder. She puts her hand to the phone. And looks at me again. Then says with an attitude,"You need to lower your voice I'll be with you in a minute now wait" she rolls her eyes and goes back to talking on the phone. I look behind me one more good time and then I pray. Lawd Jesus I ask you today please give the strength to not knock these two thin ass tracks out this woman's head. Amen. I open my eyes and grab the phone from her and end the call. "Now let me ask you again. Find De'Andrea Anderson. NOW "
She pulls out a book and looks back at me, "Room 125" she says and then puts on a fake as smile. I wanted slap the shit outta her but I need to get to Drea. So I simply unplug the phone and take it with me. "Next time just do what I say" I state walking to the room.

~Kay~

I walk into the hospital and go to to the desk and ask for Drea. The woman rolls her eyes and gives me the room number. But before I got to far she told me to tell my friend to bring the phone back. The hell. Then I think more Moe. I chuckle walking down to the room.

When I finally find it the first thing I see is Moe sitting in the chair next to the bed with a hospital phone in her lap. I bust out laughing. "Why?" I ask walking in. She looked at me then down at the phone and grinned.

"She was rude asf " she says then looks at Drea. "They say she was shot in the side and it missed all internal organs. But she lost alot of blood and needed a transfusion. She got that,so we're just waiting on her to wake up now." Moe looked at me with pure anger in her eyes. "We gotta find who did this, cuz it ain't right man she ain't done shit to nobody. " I nod cuz I fully understand where she's coming from. When we find them there will be hell to pay. As I was about to say something I see movement from the corner of my eye. I turn to see Drea sitting up.

"I heard big mouth over here yellin and I had to see what was...." she stops when she looks at Moe,"Umm why you got a hospital phone in yo lap? " she asked with a confused look on her face.

"She was rude asf" Moe said with a smile spread across her face.

"Oh Dear Lawd please tell me she didn't" she said shaking her head and chuckling. Moe just shrugged her shoulders. " Aye have any of you heard from Angel, she wasn't at the house when I got there. I think something's wrong. " honestly when I called to check on her she didn't answer.

She right somethin ain't addin up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Angel?

What's Kay gonna do about Tazi?

Has Tazi really changed?

Where is Jony?

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤

(excuse any mistakes editing later)