Chapter 7

A/N: hey yall!😁👋 Small character change. I changed Charlie's name it is now Tazi.(in media) ☝☝ That's it Enjoy 😊😘 -Lula❤

~Drea~

Previously

We've been at the hospital for 2 hours waiting on the doctor to come back with any news. Moe is sitting next to me and Sisco is sleep laying her head on the table. Really nigga? I think shaking my head.

The doctor finally comes out. "Here for Angel Nelson?" he asks me. I quickly stand "Yes". He looks at me with unreadable eyes. "I'm sorry to..... "

..Now

"I'm sorry to inform you she's in critical condition, we're doing all we can, but, it doesn't look too good for her. It seems that she has a fractured rib and sevre bruising around her abdomen and thighs. Which raised quite a few questions, so we did a rape kit and it came back positive. I can tell this woman has gone through hell,but it's not over for her yet. Because even if she does survive she's gonna need months of therapy physical and mental. " he's interupted by a nurse. She whispers in his ear. " I'm sorry,I have another patient to prep."

My heart sinks as he walks away. Moe tries to comfort me but it's pointless. I'm beyond comforting I need to see her. I need to hold her. I can't loose her I love her too much. I finally fall heavy for someone and this happens. Why did this happen? I think sitting back holding back the tears that had began to force their way out.

"She gone make it bro, and when she does we gone be there every step of the way." Moe says still tryna console me. I hope so..

~Kay ~

"Thanks for being here Tazi , I really needed it" I say laying down on her chest watching the movie.

"Anytime, I thought you were avoiding me at first" she looks down at me smiling.

I sat up on the couch with my legs crossed , "I was " I smile innocently. Her smile disappears she realises I was serious before and looks hurt.

"Why would you do that" my heart sinks at the sound of the pain laced in her voice.

"I don't know I was just...ugh I don't know. Like I heard what you said and I know you want us back. But Suryia is my girlfriend and I love her, even though she's made mistakes in the past. We all do you know that." I say soon regretting it. She sits up and turns twards me.

"Yea you right we do. But I gotta question. Why do you insist on playin wit me like this? Huh, if you know I want you back why you call me here? So you can throw yo relationship in my face. I ain't got time fa yo childish back and forth games. I love you Kayla, but I guess you just can't see how much" I sit in silence feeling the guilt rap itself around my heart and stomach as I watch her grab her keys and leave, slamming the door on the way out. Why? I think plopping backwards on the couch as tears stain my cheeks.

~Moe~

After I drop Drea off at her house I head home. I'm driving bumbin to That's My Shit- The Dream ft.TI when I get a call...

"Yo"

"When you gone get home? " Jony whines into the phone.

"I'm on my way now" I reply laughing at her being such a baby.

"Betta be. I'm lonely, you been gone all day" she complains. I smile

"I am, but ima see you when I get there" I hang up and continue my drive to the house.

~Drea~

I walk into the house and go straight upstairs. Strip down and walk into the bathroom turning on the shower. I get into the shower letting the steam surround me as the warm water trickled down my bare skin and beat against my face. Rubbed both hands over my face and through my hair. At this point everything hits me at once and I break down. I collapse onto the floor of the shower and and let the water and tears mix together as I just sit there crying. What am I supposed to do?

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤

Is Angel gonna make it?

What should Kayla do about Tazi?

Been real busy but had to get this out tonight for you guys. Love y'all and thank you for reading, the comments and votes.😊💕