"That was prolly my moms then...but wat she doing over there??"

"Uhh...I-iown know.."

"Okay..well your total is $43.76." He have me a fifty dollar bill and told me to keep the change.

"Well lil mama I guess I'll see yu at the party..."

"Okay. Have a nice day.. .."

"I'm Mike."

"Have a nice day Mike.."

"Yu too beautiful."

He walked out of the store and I sighed. He a fool. I feel like he knew more about my mama being at Flacko house tho. Imma have to talk to him tonight at the party.

*

*

*

*

*Mimi POV*

Me and Beez had a nice time at the beach. It was nice and peaceful. I don't feel any different toward Beez tho. I love him..but I'm not in love with him. I need to tell him before this gets any further.

"Hey babe." He said as I entered the living room to find him moving furniture back.

"Hey..Can I talk to you about someth-"

"Wait !! Let me give you this first.." he pulled a box out of his pocket. He opened it and it was a diamond bracelet. I couldn't say anything..I was surprised

"I been waiting about a week to give this to you. I bought it before we went to the beach... I have never meet a female as smart, beautiful,honest, and kind as you. I love you so much." He said looking me in my eyes. I started to cry.. I knew I was about to break his heart.

He was about to put the bracelet on my wrist when I jerked my arm away.

"Wat yu doing?" He asked me obviously confused.

"Beez I can't do this. I can't pretend anymore." I said with my hands over my face.

"TF you mean pretend??"

"Beez. I don't love you like you love me.. I never have. I just went along with it. I love you but I'm not in love with you. I'm sorry. I'm sooooo sorry..I didn't mean to hurt you and I never meant for this to go on this long. But I can't be with you no more." He was quiet for a while.

"So yu tryna tell me that the beach didn't mean nothing to you? And That every night we 'made love' and watched the sun come up while lying in each others arms meant not a damn thing to you? You are one selfish bitch. Why would you lead me on for this long? Instead of telling me that you just wanted to be friends in the begging you chose to lead me on and you let me catch feelings. After I told you that I lov-" He cut himself off and sighed hard. He put his hands in a praying position. He stayed quiet.

"Beez...?" He didn't answer..still in the same position.

"Beez..I'm sorry...I know how you feel. If I could take it bac-"

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT YOUR APOLOGY?? BITCH, YO APOLOGY DON'T DO SHIT NOR MEAN SHIT TO ME...JUST LIKE I DO YOU." He threw the bracelet at the wall. I looked in his eyes and they had turned pitch black. This was not the Beez I knew. He paced back and forth in front of me.

" Beez please stop...you're scaring me.." He stopped pacing and walked over to me, backing me into a corner.

"Bitch you ain't seen scared yet .." I stood confused until he grabbed my throat and bashed my head into the wall. I yelled for him to stop and he slapped me. I was still yelling so he punched me in the mouth. I stopped yelling wen I started to taste blood in my mouth.I just stood there crying. He released my throat and I slid down the wall. He threw my stuff at me and looked at me in disgust.