defenders

i didn't know a title lol

but anyway, by defender i meant like someone who defends someone just bc they like them, even if it's not true. like they take up for them and are always on their side even when they know it's not right !! im like omg ugh just stop lying.

ranting bc this has been happening to me lately one of my boy friends likes one of my girl friends and we're all friends. so anyways, this is ex one of many.

backstory: we always borrow money from him for concessions and well she usually doesn't pay him back bc "she forgets" and he just lets it slide. i pay him back tho.

then today at lunch we were all talking and he says "that's like opposite bc she always gives people money and you ask people" to me and that's literally the complete opposite. bc our other friend also gives her money and is never paid back either. so i said "___ you know that i pay you back and she doesn't bc you even said 'i bet she's gonna miss tomorrow just so she doesn't have to pay me back' a few days ago." and he was like "oh i didn't know which one of you it was" YES U DID. WHY U ALWAYS LYIN. he knows bc 1.) he's in love with her 2.) it happens like every week. lol even after that i let him borrow money. he paid me back tho.