strange dreams

so this is a weird dream of mine and not nearly the weirdest but since this one is based off an event that rlly happened im gonna tell u ab it also bc it was last night.

side note: my dreams are very complex and difficult to explain and are actually much weirder.

anyways, in one of my dreams last night (i have multiple ones daily) i ripped my shorts on the back at school in 4 spots. one straight (horizontal) line on the left buttcheek side, one on the right buttcheek side, and two each parallel to them on the bottom of the shorts and then the whole back side of my shorts began falling off and like the whole backside of my legs were showing and i found a teacher (who in real life was my 4th grade teacher who i hated) (she has short blond hair w brown highlights and glasses & picture her being super mean) and in my dream she was teaching pe to girls and they were in the locker room and she was mean about it and just like i don't know what to do and i just put a backpack on to cover it but it didn't help.

in another dream, two black boys (being descriptive not racist and although this is in no way racist someone will perceive it that way and imply i was being racist so im clarifying) anyway, they were fingering me while i was walking into the girls bathroom at school and my dad showed up i was like oh shit waddup. it was cray.