Peter smirked, "Biblically."

"That's right, Scott," He turned around, leaning back on a table. "You weren't the first wolf to climb into a hunter's bed."

I sighed and sat on Peter's couch. This is getting pretty boring, can we just get Derek back, please?

"Okay, Derek went to the site of the house thinking it was still there, right?" Peter asked, pacing around the room.

"Yeah. But he doesn't remember the fire," said Scott.

"But if he doesn't remember the fire, then he doesn't remember that it was Kate that set it." I chimed in.

"So what does that mean?" Malia asked.

Peter sighed, "Kate didn't just take him back to being a teenager."

He paused, his eyes widening. "She took him back to the age where he still knew her. When he still trusted her."

After Scott had called Stiles, we found out that Kate had taken Derek.

"Wait!" Scott called out to the three of us who began to run out.

"For what?" Peter asked, making Malia and I stop in our tracks. "Kate's out there twisting her way into Derek's head yet again. We need to find her."

"All we need's a scent." Malia stated.

"That could take hours. If we want to get ahead of her, we need to figure out where she's going," explained Scott.

"Not to underestimate my own cognitive faculties, but we're not exactly a brain trust of geniuses here."

Scott pulled out his phone smiling, "Then maybe we should call one."

"We called Stilinski. They're on  their way." Lydia said through the phone.

"What does it look like? Can you send pictures?" Scott asked.

Apparently Lydia's banshee powers lead her to a dead body that was Kate's fault.

"Uh, okay, but to be honest, I have a 4.0 GPA in AP Biology, and there are parts of the human anatomy I have never seen before on these walls." Lydia gagged as she sent us pictures.

"Why would she want to kill a gas station attendant?" asked Malia.

"I don't think she could help it. This was done in a frenzy. It's not a murder. It's a symptom," explained Peter.

"Of what?"

"She can't control the shift."

"Derek said he had the same issue on the full moon," said Scott. "That he was still learning."

"Kate's still learning?" I asked.

"She want's to learn." Peter explained.

"So she wants Derek to teach her?"

"No," Peter shook his head. "She wants the Triskelion."

***

Once we figured out that Kate had taken Derek to the school we all rushed there as fast as we could.

We began to run up the stairs in the courtyard when Malia stopped.

"Did you catch a scent?" Scott asked her.

"It's the same one." She looked around confused. "The same one as Mexico."

"What is she talking about?" Peter asked.

"One of them came after us in the Church ruins."

"And one on the road," I said. "They couldn't have followed us here."