Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)

"Hey Boss, you came!" Scott's face brightens seeing us enter this underground dark auction. He was already wearing a mask. So did Steve and Don who were seems to be arranging their suit.

Rafael and I are also wearing mask. They say it is part of the whole ceremony. I remember also the first time I saw him, he is also wearing a mask. They say its a part of the rules.

"Our seats are upstairs." Steve told us as we walk towards this stairs with dim lights. We're like in an thrilling movie that are about to be slathered.
"You okay?" Rafael tightened his hold on my hand and nod at him. I'm freaking nervous if you really ask me.

We reached a somehow looking balcony and we have the whole view of the place. Its like the auction before, there's a huge stage in front, thousands of seats and there are a lot of people in here.

"VIP sections have the best view" Steve said, as he took the seat on the left side if mine and on my right side is Rafael.

"Are you guys gonna buy?" I asked them.

"No. They will surely sell low class items again" Don replied, typing on his phone. "But if they sell some good quality guns then I'm sure I'm gonna buy it."

"Well, if they auction a woman again then I'll buy it!" Scott exclaimed.

It possible to auction one again? Poor woman.

"Hey Steve, why didn't you brought your wife? I really want to meet her" I told him.

Steve raised his eyes to me and replied "Actually, I insisted him to come but he's too busy with her work. But she also wants to meet you too"

"That's great" I smiled and turn to my husband this time that is busy doing something in his phone.

"Baby..." I called him but he didn't look up or didn't hear me. "Rafael, hey? Rafael?"

"Yes?" He broke his attention to the phone and looked at me.

"What are you doing with your phone? Work?" My eyebrows touched in confusion. He promised me that he wont work if it is not his office hours. We are both not allowed to bring our work to our personal lives.

"No." He simply replied then intertwined our fingers. "Its nothing. Don't worry about it. Is something wrong?"

I hesitated to shook my head. Why won't he tell me if it's nothing.

"Oh look, the action is about to start!" They shouted as the surroundings darken and the light in the stage brightens.

The MC or the host appeared on the stage and that's the same person who hosted the last auction. He is wearing the same full and colorful makeup and that colorful tux. Honestly, what is this man's motif?

"Good evening everyone!" He greeted with a huge smile "Did you like the new auction? Yeah? I love it if you ask me! The place is so hidden and mysterious, don't you think?"

"I'm curious what this man looks like without all those hideous makeup" I heard Scott murmured.

"Tonight, we'll be auctioning stuffs that are very valuable and rare. Not like we had before, tonight... these stuffs were gathered from all over the world and truly one of a kind and the money that we will get in here will be given to the founders of these auction. Since they really work their asses for this one. We like to give our thanks to the founders, Mr. Rafael Knight, Mr. Ryan Smith and Mrs. Marian Linton. But of course, we can't point out where you are right now."

Everyone clapped their hands including us in the VIP balcony. I smiled and felt proud of my husband but he doesn't seem so happy about it though.

"Now let's start the bidding!"