Chapter 4: Married

Hey everyone! I change the characters. I turn Belle's model as Gabriella Wilde. She is so beautiful! .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rafael and I are on our way back to the hotel today and guess what, we got married just a few minutes ago. We only had a civil wedding with no one invited Just me, Rafael and the priest.

Inside the car, we have this awkward silence enveloping us which is making me a little uncomfortable.

To avoid this feeling, I focus my attention outside the window and watch the people around. Some children playing, couples holding hands and street singers too were there and  some street vendors selling random items.

And now I just noticed that this clothes that I am wearing right now is the only dress that I have. Earlier this morning, Rafael came into my room and throw it on my bed then left without saying anything. Yep, I am dealing with a self centered husband who I think thinks that his words have a price because he barely talks. 

Anyway, I don't care. We are only here for business.

I was admiring the surroundings and wow, this is the first time I got exposed at the outside. For the years I am here, I never had the chance to look around. All I did was sleep at the apartment at morning then at night, go to the club and do my work. Same cycle everyday. It never changed since then I got here.

"Isabelle," Rafael called, his voice was low.

I turn to him, his eyes are glued on the road "Belle."

"What?"

"Just call me Belle, I am not used to it calling me by my whole name." I said honestly , letting out a weak chuckle.

He cleared his throat "Okay, if that is what you want" he sigh then continued  "I just want to remind you that...as my wife, you have to pretend well. I don't want mistakes and I never want mistake. A single mistake of you, I won't hesitate to throw you out"

"Without the money???"

He didn't replied. Holy crap

I sat back on the chair and became nervous. Shit, why did I agree to this stupid 'wife' job without knowing anything about this!!!

I don't even know what is his reasons wanting a wife in the first place! And from the looks of it, getting married is not his top priority

"Can I ask you something?" I faced him, shoving my one leg beneath me which is totally unladylike inside a car.

"You are already asking" he scoffed

Bastard

But I remained calm, inhale...exhale...

"Why did you want to marry me?" I asked, looking straightly are him

"I didn't want to marry you. I just need a wife" he said bluntly but  he is still not looking at me.

It's rude not look at people you are talking to. But who am I to tell him that? He is paying me for this job anyway.

"Okay, why do you need a wife?" I shook away my thoughts

"Because I need to. You will find out soon"

I rolled my eyes, already irritated at his stubborn and stupid responds "I need to know now! C'mon tell me already. What is the difference in telling me now than later?"

Rafael sigh and use his one hand to comb his hair back then stepped.

Huh?

I look around and I didn't notice that we are already at his parking lot of the hotel. He has his own private space behind the hotel.