Chapter 31: Ignored Calls

The next morning I woke up feeling to tired. I can't left myself up from the bed, rolling around to look at the clock and it's too early that I thought that I expected. It is still 5:39 in the morning and no glimpse of sunlight came out coming from my huge window that was covered by the thick drapery.

Last night...

I didn't know how many tears fell from my eyes. I cried the whole night and had fallen asleep without noticing it.

I yawned and jump out of bed to go to the bathroom to wash my face and do some morning routine. After that, I went inside my walk in closet to get some coat.

I am planning to go around the place, maybe buy some bread near this hotel. I combed my hair and put it in a high ponytail and didn't bother put some powder on my face.

So went I got my coat on, covering my white singlet and my knee length shorts. I grab my wallet then exit my room, without any noise. I carefully close my door and walk downstairs. Rafael must be asleep so this is my chance.

I left the hotel, and the morning breeze is so cold. I'm glad I had my coat with me. The streets are already filled with people walking by. I just walk until I saw the bakery where I bought some garlic breads and ordered one cup of hot choco.

When I had my food, I walk to the park that are just a few blocks from here.

The park was quite. I search for a vacant bench and I located one near the children swings. I sat down as I drink my hot choco as I silently look around the place.

My eyes still hurts a bit because it was a little swollen from all the crying. I am still hurt though. I didn't expect that I will feel this kind of pain in my heart like I always say, falling in love is not really in my plan before.

This is all Rafael's fault. All of my plan got ruined because of these. And here he is, ruining my heart because he still feels something about that woman! A gold digger.

I grab my phone inside my coat pocket, I opened it and searched for Catalina's name to call her. I press the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick it up.

I just want to talk to someone...

But she is not answering.

I kept calling and calling her but she is not picking it up.

Man, where is that woman when I need her?!

Damn it. I was going to place my phone back inside my pocket when it vibrates in my hands.

Gabby Esme
Calling...

Gabby? Why is she calling me?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh hey Belle." She greeted with her usual happy tone. "May I disturbing you or something?"

"No!" I respond "Actually I'm glad that you called. I kinda want to see talk to someone."

"Huh, why?" She questioned.

"Nothing...um...I just want to talk. I'm getting bored here." I let out a laugh but a fake one, of course.

"Yeah, what's boring at 6 am in the morning?" She retorted at the other line. "Why? Are you and your hubby getting into some kind of fight?"

Wow, she read me.

"Y-yeah...a little but...um...the..." I started to stutter until no more words are forming in my mouth.