Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction

I gain my consciousness, groaning. My head hurts like I was hit by a very large rock and my body feels like they were tied very tightly. 

Wait...I am tied up. I am literally tied up. No sarcasm in that one. 

My hands are tied above me and my legs feel like they were chained together really hard to the point that it hurts my skin.  I am currently standing on  a very cold metallic  floor. And my eyes are covered with a thick blindfold. Suddenly, my whole body shivers when I heard a unfamiliar voice starting talking. 

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We are back for the auction. I know you are excited for the next surprise." it sounds like a joker's voice. Its very creepy. "The thing we are bidding next...oops, I almost forgot. It not actually a 'thing' but no need to worry. You all will love to see what's the surprise." 

Seriously? Where am I?

What are they gonna do to me?

I got a feeling that this is very bad. Something is not right and I'm in trouble. 

"There she is!"  The same voice exclaimed and I heard a loud chorus of 'Ooh'

Am I hearing right? I refuse to believe it  but I feel like I am tied in front of a large crowd or an audience that are watching me. 

Watching me?!

Then the air that touches my skin felt so cold.  Where am I? What's going on?! My whole body  started to shake as I try to move and starts to make some groaning sounds through my taped mouth. I want to scream for help. This is really scaring the heck out of me. 

I heard someone gasp "Oh my! I think our little toy here has finally woken up!" The same voice says in amusement "I think it is time to reveal who is this beautiful toy...Do you want to see, folks?"

A chorus of 'yes'  filled the whole room as it echoed making me to start panicking. I groaned louder as I wiggled to get free but no use. I started trembling in fear. If there is a thing that is even worse than fear then that is exactly what I'm feeling right now. 

My arms are already in sore as I was hanging, trying to wiggle free but I don't have the strength to do it. Even if I move my legs, nothing is happening. It's useless. 

"Okay, in the count of three, I will remove the blindfold of this young woman." What's going on now? What are they trying to do to me?

"Three..."

I was trying to scream but the people are too loud and it looks like they are even enjoying the view of me being tied up.

"Two..."

Oh Shit, here is it.

"One!!!"

Then my blindfold was torn from my tightly closed eyes as the crowd started shouting approvingly.

Slowly, I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to the lights. No, it is actually dark in here. And there is a blinding spotlight that is only focused on me. 

My eyes opens wide when I can finally see what's around me. At the place where I am. My whole body is quivering in fear and nervousness. Are they going to kill me? Sell my meat in a market? God, I don't want to die like that. I am still young.  I still have many things that I wanted to do in my miserable life.

So many answered question went in my mind.

In front of me is a huge audience and looks like a large hall or theater like that is very dark and looks hidden.

I found out that I'm on a mini stage as both of my hands are tied in this very strong chains and so are my feet. The people are looking at me like they are ready to eat me. While I look so terrified, looking like a mouse caught in a trap and those people are the cats. They are really enjoying this, aren't they? They are sadist for sure. Seriously, who the hell would hold something like this?