Soul x Reader x Kid part 11

A/N Special Guests in this chapter! Of course, not that you want to see them.... But who is it??? Haha, stop listening to me write pointless stuff and read the chapter!

The first time you woke up you couldn't open your eyes. But you heard Nygus talking outside.

"When you go te see her, don't be afraid if she doesn't remember you."

Aww, that's sad. you thought. Some girl can't remember her friends.

"What?? Why??" said a really familiar voice.

"____ hit her head pretty hard. She may have brain damage and she may not. We won't know until she wakes up and is functional."

The conversation went silent. Woah, That's creepy. you thought. There's another girl here with the exact same name as me with memory loss.

It took a minute for you to realize they were talking about you. WHAT??? WHAT CAN'T I REMEMBER??? WHAT AM I FORGETTING??? You thought worriedly. But you couldn't keep your eyes open. You fought it, but still went back to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________-

The second time you woke up, you heard the voices of company.

"Hey, is she even alive?"

"Try and be considerate Black*Star. "

"It's OK Tsubaki. Considerate has never been in Black*Star's nature."

"Soul.."

"Yes Maka?"

".... That was actually kind of funny...."

"Are you saying I can't make jokes??"

"No, I'm saying you can't make GOOD ones."

"Why you little-!!"

You turned in bed with a grunt. You brought your hands up to your eyes with a grunt. 

"____?"

Davis. Sweet Davis. You smiled at the sound of his voice. He put his hand on the side of your bed. You touched it and pushed a finger down. His hand twitched. It was your old signal for "Hey, let's mess with these people!"

He pulled his hand back, meaning he got the signal. You turned again so you were lying on your back and sat up. You rubbed your eyes. You looked around the room curiously. 

Death the Kid touched your arm. "_____?"

You looked at him and gave him a blank face. "Huh? Who are you?"

His face fell.

Davis was now sitting in the corner of the room, trying not to laugh. He knew you knew. 

You looked at the machine hooked up to your arm. "What?? What is this????"

"_____," Soul said softly.

"What's going on here?!?! I Deserve to know!" You looked strongly at all of your friends.

Nygus walked in. "I'm guessing she doesn't know anything?"

They all nodded sadly. Nygus turned to you, giving you a brief description of your life at the DWMA. 

"I know." You said.

"You what??" They all said, turning quickly to face you.

Davis stopped trying not to laugh and was actually laughing in the corner.

You smiled and started laughing. "I know. I over heard you talking in the corridor about memory loss. I thought it would be fun to come back into this world in a way that would make my father proud."