Jimin grinned. He is going to make Leo grow to love humans as well. Just like him. After all, Leo blushed at the sight of her.

[HER POV]

"He's ok.." Jimin smiled at me as he slowly shut the door of their tiny home in a tree trunk.

"Thank god. I was afraid if he wouldn't like me," I sighed, in relief. "He looks really cute too," I mutter and smiled to myself.

Jimin coughed a couple of times before he crosses his arms and stared at me disapprovingly. "Don't go falling for him now. You should look at me and only me."

I blushed...again at this demanding yet protective Jimin.

***
Jimin and I sat together, huddled close to each other. The soft green dewey grass feels divine against my smooth skin. The clear fresh air penetrates every single cell of my body, making me feel calm, at ease and even..rejuvenated.

I closed my eyes as I unknowingly leaned against Jimin, savouring the peace I feel with him. Here, in the woods.

Leo coughed out loud and I opened my eyes, shocked at my response. I'm so stupid. I've forgotten about Leo, still being extremely cautious and foreign with me.

He is up on the tree next to us. Hanging his legs off the branch he is keeping an eye on me, judging me and my nature.

I'm glad that Leo slightly opened up. He is giving me a chance. A chance to get to know him. And him, to know me. Despite sitting high up.

"So, Leo would you care to introduce yourself to Chloe?" Jimin began whilst waving at Leo.

Leo shuffled uneasily as he huffed. "I'm Leo."

"Hi Leo! I'm Chloe~" I smiled and waved at him. "Um..nice to meet you. By the way, you're cute,"

Leo's eyes widened at my remark and I swear he turned really red. Coughing really hard he stuttered, "Ni..ni..nice to meet you...too,"

"Oh come on, Leo....come down here and get to know Chloe! But, she is mine~" Jimin sang.

Leo shook his head frantically as a white dove flew and perched right next to him. The dove cooed at Leo and Leo looked at the beautiful creature appreciatively before he patted its back.

"He looks so beautiful," I breathed at the sight that unravels before me.

Jimin smiled at me and nodded. "Yes, Leo always have a way with animals.."

I'm mesmerised by their relationship with the wild. Here, they are one with the nature.

After finishing his little conversation with the bird, Leo stood up and proceeded to walk towards their little home.

His tiny feet shuffled on the tree branch. The wood scruffs beneath his feet.

"Oh!" Leo exclaimed as his foot got caught in a chip of the bark, causing him to lose balance. He is falling...falling to the ground.

My instinct kick in and I just reached out to catch him in my hands.

Hugging his arms close to his chest, Leo had already braced himself for the fall as he shut his eyes tightly.

Except, he landed in my soft palms. I shook him softly and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Are you ok?" I asked, extremely concerned.

Leo turned as red as a beetroot before he jumped off from my palms and landed on the grass.

" I'm..I'm ok.." he mutter as he brushed himself.

He hurriedly climbed up the tree. Just before he shut the door, he whispered just loud enough for me to hear, "Thank you..."

"...Chloe"

[AUTHOR'S POV]

"Dude, it's been 3 fucking weeks" a large guy mocked his friend who sat slumped against a metal chair, with beer in the other hand.

"Shut the fuck up," his friend replied extremely pissed.

Another guy crashes into their usual gathering place and voiced out with his large booming voice, "You suck! So many days and you did nothing, and you say you're our ace,"

At that remark, everyone in the site began laughing out loud. Except for the dude in the metal chair.

Draining his bottle of beer empty, he threw the bottle hard onto the concrete floor. He laughed as the glass shatter into a million pieces.

"You guys grew a lot yeah?"

"So.sorry boss.." they immediately say and bowed down to show their signs of respect.

He pulled the guy by his leather jacket before he hissed into their ears, "Don't ever get on my nerves you punk,"

Throwing the dude on the ground he stomped towards the large metal door. Wielding it open, he glanced back, "Don't you dare forget who I am...."

  :: posted on 21 March 2016 ::    

================================================================
A/N :
This is my first tine writing on the phone.
I hope it ain't crappy for you guys.
Peace!