We're More Than Friends

This one is for @niallersprincess409
I hope you like it
Sorry for any mistakes...
ENJOY <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was chilling durning a slow hour. I'm working here at Starbucks and right now it's slow.

When I say slow I mean slow. It's been three hours and only two orders.

I lean against the counter and wait for something to happen. Then I heard that annoying ring on the door and see a boy with a hat on a sunglasses.

He walks over to the counter in front of me.

"Hello! My name is Kellen! What may I get you?" I ask and he stays silent.

"Kellen?"

I heard that Irish accent and remembered who it was. Niall?

"N-Niall?" I ask looking over at him

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"On break," he says smiling at me.

"Really? What are you doing in about 20 minutes?" I ask

He walks closer to me.

"I was hoping to hang out with an old friend," He says looking down at the counter

I think for a minute.

"20 minutes then" I say and wink at him

~~20 minutes~~
I clock out and walk out to see Niall sitting at a booth all by himself. I walk up to him,

"Hey Ni! Ready?" I ask

"Yes" He says getting up and walking beside me

We walked to the park and talked about our lives without each other. Niall and I were like the best of friends. He left for the X-Factor and I was sad, but glad he followed his dreams.

"So dating anyone?" He asks me randomly

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'

Then next thing I know he stops and grabs my wrist. He pulls me into a hug. I stand there shocked not knowing what to do.

"Kellen, I-I..." He stopped.

We backed away and he looked at me in the eye. I notice he has tears forming in his deep blue eyes.

"Niall what's wron-" That's all I said then I felt his lips on mine.

We stood there for a few minutes. I didn't know what to do. Then all I wanted to do was respond.

As I responded he licked my lip asking for an entrance. I gladly accepted. I wrapped my arms around him and starting pulling on the small blond hairs on the back of his neck making him moan a bit.

I smiled. Then as I realized what was going on I backed away looking at him in the eye.

"N-Niall?" I asked,

"I couldn't tell you my feelings so I had to show you." He says looking down at the ground

I stood there speechless. He looked like he regretted it.

"Niall. I love you to." Then I boosted up my confidence and kissed him.

We kissed at the park for what felt like forever in a world with just us. We backed away once more and I know I had a goofy grin.

"I love you Kellen." He says and I smile

I come close and wrap my arms around him. I bury my head into his chest. We stood there until the sun started to set.

It was the best feeling ever....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't written in awhile. I've been writing my new story Helping Her Realize :)