You're his celebrity crush

Niall- You were watching an interview for One Direction. There was nothing on tv and you loved to watch other stars getting interviewed, but when it was you getting interviewed. "Alright boys, we had your fans tweet in questions that they wanted to ask you. First question. Who's your celebrity crush?" The interviewer asks. You watched the others, Niall was speaking now. "My celebrity crush has to be Y/F/N Y/LN. Her voice is amazing" He blushes a bit and you spit out your breakfast. You had Liam's number and texted him to give you Niall's number and he did as you said. You starting texting Niall and he became the happiest boy ever.

Liam- It was another movie premiere. You look to the corner of your eyes and see One Direction walking down the red carpet. You smiled, they were one of your favorite bands. They came closer and one of the paparazzi asked for One Direction and you to get a picture together. You agreed. You stood next to Liam and put his arms around your shoulder. You smiled as they took the picture. Later they were asking who your celebrity crush. You said Liam Payne. You met up with your friend Katy and she told you, you have a admirer and it was none other than Liam Payne, your crush.

Louis- You were invited to a celebrity dinner. You sat around answering questions. One caught your eye. "Did you know that Louis Tomlinson loves you?" You smiled and coudln't say a word. Later he comes up to you. "This seat taken?" "No" You say and he sits in the chair next to you. You two chatting all through out the dinner. "Y/N? Wanna go out sometime?" He asks, You had to think about it for a minute. "Sure, I'd love to" You say and he smiles wide. 

Zayn- Red carpet time once again. It was the same old same old, annoying questions being asked and posing. You saw One Direction in the corner of your eye, you heard their conversation. "Hey! One Direction! Who's your American celebrity crush?" They all answered but you turned your head when you heard Zayn's answer. "I like Y/F/N Y/L/N, She's cute and I love her music" He says and turns your way and noticed that you heard what he said. His face turned into a slight red color. You smiled and when you had a chance to talk to him, you two became more than just celebrity friends. 

Harry- You were at your CD singing and you noticed a really attractive curly haired boy. "Hi Y/N" He was defiantly British.  "Hi, what's your name?" You ask taking the CD from his hand. "Harry, Harry Styles"  You've heard that name. "Ok, Mr. Styles" You sass and he laughs. "I love you." He blurts out, "I mean I love your music" You just laugh at him. "Well, I love you and your music too" You say and he smiles. You whisper in his ear. "Here, text me later and we'll go for coffee" You say and hand him a piece of paper with your number on it. You two indeed go for coffee later.