Vacation

Sorry if some or shorter than others :)

Louis- He loved the beach and so do you. You two spent a week at a local beach you used to go to all the time when you were home. You were caught by a few fans but begged them not to tell anyone else that you were here. You even saw your best friends and Louis was happy to meet them.

Niall- He wanted to go to America with you and visit your home town. You took him by your home and he even got to meet your mom, dad and alot more of your family. He was really happy when they accepted him like their own. He even got to meet your partner in crime. 

Liam- You two decided to go to Disney World for a week. You two both love Disney. You met alot of Disney characters and rode alot of rides together. You went to dinner one night and he made you feel like a princess.

Zayn- You two booked a flight to Hawaii. It was a great experience. You were caught by a few fans but didn't mind letting Zayn sign autographs and take pictures. You were even in a few. You two went to some fancy Hawaiian dinner every night and tried different exotic dishes. 

Harry- You two waned to get away from all the paparazzi and fans. You two decited to rent a cabin near a pond in the middle of no where. It was really peaceful. It was just you and Harry, that's what made it special. You spent some nights by the fire drinking hot tea and also took walks around outside. Also may have been skinny dipping...