You leave him because you find out you're pregnant with his child (Part 2)

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!! :)

THESE ARE ALL 5 YEARS LATER!!

Niall- You little boy, Roy, was already 5. He started looking like Niall everyday. At times it would make your heart break. You were taking Roy out to the park. Once you got to the playground you put on your sunglasses and watched Roy swing on the swings. You noticed some older men sit on the other swings. You remembered how Niall used to push you on the swing. One of the boys noticed you and started walking over to you. He sits beside you. "Is that your child?" He asks in an Irish accent. It reminded you of Niall once again. "Y-Yes" You respond. You notice the guy look at you weird. "Y/N?" He questions and you look at him. "Niall?" You say. "He's your child?!" You hear Niall's voice become full of anger. "Niall, listen to me-" "Who's the father?" He snapped. You then look at him. "Niall, you're the father" He freezes and looks at you funny. "H-How?" His voice is now calm. "Remember when I left you 5 years ago. This is why I left, I didn't want to ruin your career." "Princess, it wouldn't have ruined my career," He said holding you closer. You noticed Roy come over. "Mommy? Who's that?" He asks looking to Niall. "Baby, this is daddy" You say and Roy smiles. "Daddy? Come play with me!" He says grabbing Niall's hand and walking towards the playground. I notice the boys were looking at Niall funny. "Hey guys!" You say and then they realized who you were. "Is that your child." "And Niall's" You say smiling. You then filled them in on what had happened. You sat there watching Niall bond with his son. 

Liam- You were watching your 5 year old son, Leo, play with his toys. You smiled as he was growing up, he was starting to remind you of Liam. He has the same brown puppy dog eyes that Liam has. You then heard a knock on the door. You got up to answer it and you saw Liam standing at your door step. "L-Liam? What are you doing here and how did you find out where I live?" You ask looking at him. "I asked your sister, and I want to still know after 5 years why did you leave me" He says. "Liam I-I" You didn't know what to say. You invited him in and you two made your way to the kitchen which is far away from the living room. "Y/N, you know I haven't stopped loving you. You are always on my mind and I've wondered why you left me" He says and you couldn't help but start to cry a bit. He comes closer to you and wraps his arms around you giving you a hug. You start to cry into his shirt. You start to fell horrible about not telling him about Leo. "Mommy?" You heard Leo say and then as you back away you saw hurt in Liam's face. "Mommy!! Did he make you cry?!" Leo asks worried and you shake your head. "No sweetie, he did nothing wrong." You say and he runs up to you and grabs a hold of your leg looking at Liam weirdly. "Mommy, when am I going to meet daddy?" Leo asks. You freeze for a second, "How about now" You say turning to Liam. "Liam, I'm so sorry, I didn't tell you this sooner, I just didn't want to ruin your career" You pause for a second. "Leo, say Hi to daddy" You say and Liam looks surprised. "H-He's my child?" Liam asks looking at you. "Yes, I left you cause I was afraid we would ruin your career." "Baby, you would never ruin my career." He says and pecks your lips. "Daddy? Come watch Toy Story with me?" Leo asks looking over at Liam. "I'd love to" He says walking out into the living room with Leo by his side. 

Zayn- You looked at your little girl Jasmine, who just turned 5. You were taking her to the mall with you while you were looking for something. You and Jasmine just made your way into the food court. Jasmine was walking a little bit ahead of you. "Jasmine slow down!" You say and then she ran into someone. "You alright little girl?" The guy said helping Jasmine up. "Y-Yeah" "I'm so sorry-" "Y/N?" You heard the guy say. "D-Do I know you" You ask looking at him and then he takes his sunglasses of and then you realized who you were looking at. You saw Zayn. "Z-Zayn?" You say and fell Jasmine grip onto your leg. He smiled. "I finally get to hear your voice." He says looking at you. "Mommy?" You hear Jasmine say and Zayn's face was full of anger. "S-She's your's?" He says with anger. "Zayn, just listen to me-" "Is this why you left me? Because someone got you pregnant?!" He snaps and you start to tear up. "Zayn, She's-" "She's what? Who's her-" "Zayn shut the hell up and let me talk!" You say and his emotion calms down. "Now, you really want to know who the father is? Well its you! I left you awhile ago because I found out I was pregenate with Jasmine! I was scared that you wouldn't be happy and would be mad with yourself and me!" You finished and he looked at you stunned. "Mommy? Is that daddy?" She points to Zayn. "Y-Yes!" You stutter. "Y/N, I-I'm sorry" Zayn says looking at you and he hugs you. "Daddy! Wanna come with us?" Jasmine asks shyly. "If it's alright with mommy" Zayn says looking at you. You nod.

Harry- Sarah was playing around in the backyard. You look to your neighbor and see he has a friend over. You smiled, but then you saw those curls you loved alot. "Y/N!" You heard your neighbor say. "Hey Ryan!" You say walking over. "Y/N?" You heard Harry say. "You two know each other?" Ryan asks. "Y-Yes" You stutter. "Ryan! Come over and play!" You hear Sarah say. You look over to see her kicking around a soccer ball. Ryan walks over and starts kicking the ball around with Sarah. "Y/N? H-Hi" You forgot Harry was there. "H-Hello Harry" You stutter looking at him. He had that same old smirk across his face. "Who's that?" He asks pointing to Sarah. Should I tell him? You thought to yourself. You were mentally arguing with yourself if you should tell him. "Y/N?" Harry said and you snapped back to reality. "Harry, you might hate me, but she's your child and I-I-" You started crying and Harry brings you close to him. "I'm not mad" He says and you look up at him, "R-Really?" You ask and then you feel his lips press against yours. You smiled. "Mommy! And- Who are you?" Sarah asked and you smiled. "Sarah, this is daddy!" You smiled looking at Harry. "Daddy?" She questions. "Yes, daddy" You say and she smiles. She grabs Harry's hand and drags him to play soccer with the others. 

Louis- You spent the day playing around with your 5 year old son Tommy. Tommy was getting very sleepy and you decided it was bed time. You tucked him in bed and he fell right asleep. You smiled and kissed his head. He was looking just like Louis everyday. His eyes, hair, and sass. You walked out of Tommy's room and as you make your way to the living room you hear a knock on the door. You walked to the door wondering who was knocking on the door at 9pm. As you opened the door you saw a worried Louis. "L-Louis?" You say. "Y/N! I found you!" He says happily. "H-How did you find me?" "I asked around" He said. "W-Why are you hear?" "I'm hear because I miss you and need to hear your voice!" He says hugging you. "M-Mommy?" You heard a sleepy Tommy say. "What's wrong baby?" You ask running up to Tommy who was starting to cry. "I-I had a nightmare!" He cries into your shoulder. "Shhh" You say rocking back and forth with Tommy close to you. He rubs his eyes and looks up at Louis. "H-Hi" He says "Hi" Louis says. "Mommy! Who's that?" Tommy asks sleepily pointing at Louis. You look to Louis who was smiling at you. "Tommy, you remember how you wanted to see daddy right?" Tommy nods looking at you. "Well, there's your dad" You say pointing to Louis and Louis's face lights up. "Daddy?" Tommy says and Louis looks at you. "Y/N? Is this why you left me?" Louis asks, You nod. "I love you Y/N and wouldn't have cared." Louis says pecking your lips. You look to see Tommy moving over to Louis and sitting in his lap. Tommy curls himself into Louis. "Night bud" Louis says kissing Tommy's head.