You leave him because you find out you're pregnant with his child (Part 1)

~You Leave Him Because You Find Out You're Pregnant With His Child~ PART 1

A/N- I cried writing these......... *sobs*

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKESSSSSS :)

Niall- You were sitting in the bathroom pacing around because you were worried that you  might be pregnant with Niall's child. You two got a bit carried away a little while ago. You looked down at the test and saw a '+' sign. You just about broke down. He's got a career to worry about. You don't want him to worry about you and now a child. You felt bad and didn't want to tell him. You had to leave. You run upstairs and start to gather all your belongings. You regretted not telling him, but you thought it was for the better, You left a note on the fridge, 
Niall,
I'm sorry, I don't think is going to work out. You did nothing wrong. Bye...
~Y/N 

You were heart broken writing this. You called your sister and told her what was going on and she said you could move in with her.
"Princess! I'm home!" Niall yelled into the place you shared. He walked around looking all over for you. He made his way into the kitchen and read the note. He broke down crying. He fell to the floor resting his body against the fridge. "W-What did I do?" 

Liam- You excused yourself from dinner and made your way upstairs. You thought something was up with yourself. You grabbed a pregnancy test from your nightstand and headed to the bathroom. As you peed on the stick your stomach started to feel uneasy. You placed the stick on the counter waited to find out the results. You then saw a '+' sigh. You let a silent tear fall. I can't tell Liam, it would only hurt his career, you thought. "Y/N? Where'd you run off to?" You heard Liam say and you throw away the test while also taking out the trash in the bathroom. "Y-Yes Liam?" You ask looking uneasy. "Y/N? Are you alright?" "Y-Yeah. C-Can we talk?" "Sure baby" He says coming closer. "I-I don't think us will work out anymore." You notice he starts to tear up. "W-Why?" He stutters. "It's nothing you did, I just think we should take a break from each other." You say and a tear falls from Liam's face. "Liam, just know that I love you" You say walking out. After you left Liam started crying. He buried his face into a pillow and just cried. "W-Why?"

Zayn- You were scared as hell when you saw a '+' sign on the pregnancy test. You wanted to tell Zayn but couldn't. You were afraid that he wouldn't be to happy with him or you. The only thing that came to mind was leaving. You didn't want him knowing. You gave him a call when he was at work and of course he didn't answer. You left him a voice message. "Zayn, I-I'm sorry. I love you, but I think we need to go sepret ways. Bye" That was all you could say before you broke down in the living room floor. It was time for you to live on your own. You packed up your bags and moved along. You ended up staying at a friends house. Zayn heard the voice message and kept calling you hoping you would answer, but you ignored all the calls because if you answered you would have started yo cry at the sound of your lover's voice.

Harry- You found out about a week ago that you were pregnant with Harry's child. You wanted to tell him but you were afraid that he wouldn't be so happy. You had to leave him. It's not like you want to leave the one you care about the most, but you don't want anyone knowing about the child growing inside you. You cried as you started packing your bags. You didn't know what to tell him. "Babe! I'm home!" You hear Harry say. "Where are- Y/N?! What are you doing?" He notices you packing. "H-Harry I'm sorry, but I-I can't stay with you. It's n-not that I d-don't love you, I d-do. It's just-" You couldn't finish you just collapses to the floor and you feel Harry grab you. He places you into his lap and cradles you around. "W-Why?" He asks "I-I just can't stay here" You say in between sobs. You sat there for a few minutes and then got up. "I'm sorry Harry. Bye" You hid the tears and grab your bags. You don't turn around and keep your eyes on the path in front of you. You heard a faint crying. "Y/N? Why?"

Louis- You had just gotten your stuff in the car. You looked around hoping Louis wasn't coming home. You loved him, but you didn't want him to know that you were pregnant with his child. You didn't want his career going down the drain because of the child. You started the car and headed far away from London. Louis just walked in and noticed the home was dark. "Y/N? Where are you?" He turned the lights on and looked around. As he made his way to the room you two used to share he noticed all your stuff missing. He called your phone and kept getting no answer. You finally gave up and text him. ~Louis! I'm sorry, I love you but I just had to leave you and the publisity~ You type and press send. He tried to call, but when you didn't answer he sent you a text. ~Baby! Tell me what's wrong?~ And that was the last text you received from him.