JIN(Gone)

Love              Love             Love

You shook your head as if it were to clear it from your head.  You looked into the mirror and opened the medicine cabinet.  Inside, you found at least 20 medicine bottles all for depression and hallucinations.

You were ripped out of your thoughts when your phone started to ring, rattling the sink counter.  You closed the cabinet and grabbed your phone off the sink.

"Um..hello" you said, sliding your back down the wall.

"Y/N"you heard the familiar voice. You stared at the sink dumbfounded for what you though was forever.

"Um.....are you still there?  Is there something wrong? Do I need to come......"he started rising his voice making you smile.

"No, I'm okay Jin" you said.

You heard him sigh with relief "ok..how's my princess doing"

You giggled and then leaned your head back "I'm doing go..." You were interrupted when you heard the doorbell ring. M

"Hold on babe, someone's at the door" you said walking out of the bathroom.

You walked to the front door, unlocking the lock and opened it to feel a blast of wind hit you.  You opened your eyes to see Jin standing there holding the phone up to your ear.

"Jinnie Minnie!!!!!" You screamed making him jump back and then flash his beautiful smile.

He ran up to you hugging you, you took a minute to notice how cold he was.

"Jin your freezing, come inside" you said dragging him inside.

You put him on the couch and went into the kitchen, coming out later with a cup of hot chocolate.

He smiled as he took it from you, "I'll be right back" you said, kissing the top of his nose.

You ran into your bedroom grabbing the biggest, and softest blanket that you had, and ran back into the living room where Jin sat finishing his hot chocolate.

You waited patiently while he drank the last of it and sat the cup down. You fell over laughing when you saw he had a hot chocolate mustache.

He looked up at you confused "what?" He said scratching his head and then looked at the T.V. And seeing his reflection. "Oh" he said blushing and wiping his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

You calmed down, trying to get your breath back to normal.  You stood up handing the blanket to Jin, and sat down cuddling in side of the blanket.  You were very shocked to see that Jin was still freezing.  "Jin are you sick sweetie" you said looking worried.

He turned to look at you, and you noticed something sliding down the side of his face.
Tears.

"Y/N, I have to tell you something" he said squinting your eyes closed.

Now you were starting to feel scared, is he going to break up with me? ,  you wandered "y-y-yes what's wrong" you stuttered starting to feel a lump in your throat.

Just then you heard a knock on your door, scaring you and making you jump.

"Just a sec" you smiled at him and walked over to your door, you opened it to find your best friend standing there.