16

Taehyung pov.

It was silent. Too silent. Jisoo ran away once we saw each other. And now here I am sitting on the couch. With Jungkook. "Aren't you going to say something?", he asked as he was nervously fiddling with his fingers on his lap.

"I'm not sure what to say, Jungkook. I am..confused! Why?! And for how long have you been ...with her...", I wanted to punch myself at the thought of Jisoo and Jungkook. He continued fiddling with his fingers. "For a while.."

"How long?", I asked again.

He groaned. "A week after she got into school. I am usually not the guy to hook up with freshmen but I was drunk and one night leads to more nights. I am sorry but why do you even care? It's not like the first time I do something that."

I punched his arm. "You jerk, she is my girlfriend's best friend! Do you think I wanted to find this out! I wish I didn't see you too! When you break Jisoo's heart she will tell Irene about it and once Irene gets mad she is going to ask me about this story! How am I going to look into her eyes and tell her that I knew already!"

I stood up and placed his keys on the table. "I'm leaving. Please end things with Jisoo before one of you catches feelings or even something worse! This won't end nicely!"

"Yeah, don't worry. We were just having fun anyways. Jisoo is not clingy", Jungkook waved me goodbye and I left for my own apartment, still trying to process the things I just witnessed. And again I am more than happy to have my own place.

;;

Irene pov.

"Irene, Jimin. Come here I want to tell you something", my father called us and we sat down on the couch. Jimin looked at me with questioning eyes but I was just as lost as he was.

My father cleared his throat before he started talking. "Kids, you know we have been in debt for a while... Your mother and I work hard to pay it off but somehow it won't get less." He sighed sadly and my heart ached to see him like that. He might be strict but he is my father after all. I love him and to see him unhappy makes me sad too. "You can have my paychecks too, father. If that helps..", Jimin said and caressed his shoulders.

"I-I can start working too..", I suggested when I remembered the cafe around the corner searching for a  female waitress. My father looked up with teary eyes. "That's what I wanted to ask. Would you kids really do that? Just until our debt is paid?"

"Of course, this isn't even a question right. We'd do everything for you", Jimin said and they hugged. I smiled weakly. School, work, helping with the apartment... When am I going to study for the exams? Whatever family comes first... right?

;;

Once again I stood in front of Taeyang's office door. I was nervous to knock. We didn't plan to talk today but I needed to tell him about my new job. "Irene!" The sudden call startled me and I turned around to see Taehyung walking up to me. He seemed bothered by something. "Taehyung! How did you find me?"

"Well, it wasn't that hard since you are always here", he said and I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I raised my eyebrows. "Wow, I didn't know this bothered you that much?" I snapped back just as sassy as he was acting.

"Well I am your boyfriend and I have a right to be bothered by the fact that my girlfriend visits a teacher more than necessarily needed." I couldn't believe what he just said and I let out a gasp. "What are you trying to tell me, Taehyung? That I have an affair with Taeyang?" My hands formed into fists next to my sides. I was mad. How could he think something like that!

"Well I didn't say that, but if you spend more time with a teacher than with your actual boyfriend, I'd start questioning this relationship", he hissed at me which made me look at him in disbelief. How did this even come to this point all of a sudden?

Tears burned in my eyes and I didn't want to see him now. So I just walked past him and intentionally brushed my shoulder against his. I stormed off to the roof and slowly inhaled the fresh air. "Stupid ... Jerk... Idiot!", I hissed and kicked a little rock away.

Why is he so rude all of sudden? And how dare he imply that I have a secret romance going on with Taeyang! He is my teacher, he helped me so much to get the pressure off my chest. I threw my bag to the ground and closed my eyes to keep the angry tears back.

"I'm so done with you Taehyung!", I angrily said to myself.