6

Irene pov.

My heart was still racing. He was so close I was scared he heard my heart beating. I gulped and rushed to the toilet after he left. I facepalmed myself when I saw how I looked like. After that, I walked to the next class even though I still had plenty of time for it to begin. I entered the class and saw Taehyung already sitting there.

I grabbed a chair and sat down next to him, clearing my throat. "I am sorry", I said and his face brightened up. "For what?", he teased. I rolled my eyes but smiled, "You know why", I said shyly.

"No, I want to hear actually", he said cockily and leaned back in his chair, obviously amused. "Ok, I am sorry for being a bitch earlier! I was just really pissed because of ..certain things.", I said and laughed. He chuckled and stared at me. I blushed, "Can you please stop."

"You look really beautiful when you smile. You should do that more often", he said and winked. "Yeah whatever..", I mumbled but feeling flattered.

"Now that we are alone and still have time before class, I just noticed that we need a topic for our project", I said to get his attention on the work instead of me. I took out a piece of paper and was ready to write but he took my pen and sighed.

"Irene, we know nothing about each other, how are we supposed to do a project then", he said. I nodded slightly, his words did make sense. "So tell me about yourself and the stuff you like a little. I know your name is Irene and that your father is a businessman", he said and I tensed up.

I totally forgot about that. I only said that to make Joy shut up. Should I tell him I lied? But what is he going to think of me? He'll call me a liar and think I am pathetic. His family is wealthy, so he won't even understand the situation my family is in. He'll laugh at me like everyone used to do in school who made fun of me and my poor family. I bit my lip.

"Irene?", he asked and waved in front of my face. I didn't notice that I zoned out. "Oh I am sorry..", I said and smiled. "So..?", he asked.

"Hm?", I said and raised my eyebrows. There was no way back. I had to lie. After the project I will just avoid him, he'll lose interest and move on.

"My mom... used to work at my father's company but after me and my brother were born, she quit and focused on us.." She never worked for my father. She just cleaned the apartments and hallways of the building.

"Oh! You have a brother? Tell me about him..". He seemed really interested.  "Well, his name is Jimin.. We are twins but we couldn't be more different. And well... He is the manager of a car repairing store," Better said, he is the slave of the real manager.

He nodded. "So since this project is about our dreams. What's yours?", he asked and smiled, looking at me with sparkling eyes.

I chuckled. "I want to become a singer. I want to write and compose my own songs. Sing them on a huge stage and just travel the world. I want to leave everything behind and start a whole new life..", I said and my smile faded.

"Are you ok?", he asked and I immediately put on a smile again. "Yes. Now your turn!", I said, trying to distract from me.

He chuckled, "Well I'm not as lucky as you are. Both of my parents worked through my whole childhood, so most of the time I spent my time alone with random maids. My parents had a divorce when I was 8. My father owns one of the most popular nightclubs and well maybe you read it in the magazines, I am his so-called Heir", he sighed and shook his head in disapproval.

"Anyways, my mother used to be a model but she stopped and is now married to a businessman. Well, I don't have any siblings.. wish I had actually", he chuckled and went through his hair with his hand.

"So what's your dream?", I said and leaned back, carefully watching his moves. He smiled and looked at his fingers which he tucked in one other. "This might sound really random but I always wanted to own an amusement park, like Lotte world", he chuckled like a kid.

"That's it! An amusement park!", I clapped happily.

Taehyung pov.

She took a pen and a piece of paper, then she started sketching something. I looked closely and saw she was drawing an amusement park. I smiled and watched her.

She looked at me and waved her hands excitedly, "Let's not forget a Ferris wheel! That's my favorite!", she said and started drawing one too. Half an hour later we had designed a big amusement park. She raised the paper and we looked at it proudly.

"This will be great once we are done! I am so glad I picked you as my partner!", she said and laughed. I couldn't look away from her smile. She noticed that I watch her so she covered her face. "Taehyung! You are doing it again! Please stop that!", she said and blushed. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh wait, you got some ink on your cheek..", I said and touched her cheek with my thumb. I smiled because I could feel her freeze with my touch. Her cheeks got a pink color and she blinked several times.

"Am I disturbing you guys", a voice said and both of our heads turned to the door. Joy was standing at the door, her arms crossed in front of her chest, and frowned. Working on the project totally made me forget about the time. "I really didn't want to interrupt you two being all lovey-dovey, but class starts soon and if you don't want rumors of you two going around, better watch out how you act and speak in public."