Chapter 9 - Horror

As Isaac approached the source of the screaming, he got onto his stomach and crawled forward to make his way into the bushes.

Once he was set, Isaac carefully pulled back a branch that was obscuring his view so he could see into the camp more easily.

His eyes widened in horror as he looked out into the camp as there were 6 Aussie prisoners that have been tied up to the surrounding trees.

2 of them are leaning forward with their guts spilling out from their gutted stomachs. While the Japanese squad has the low ranking enlisted men lined up, and with bayonets attached at the end of their rifles.

They're taking turns in stepping forward and thrusting their bayonet into the torso of the defenseless prisoner.

They'd repeat this several times before the prisoner would be brought to the brink of death, then the officer holding the Katana sword at the ready. Will then slash his sword across the torso of the prisoner, cutting a deep wound and finally it'd kill the man.

As Isaac witnessed Sue slump forward in his restraints, the built up pain and stress from the past battle had welled up inside of him for too long. And without a proper way to release that pain mentally, Isaac snapped.

Isaac stood up in a instant, a rage filled cry leaves his mouth as he pulls his Thompson up and presses the stock against his shoulder.

The 12 man scouting squad was caught off guard by the angered battle cry, then before they could react. Their campsite was thrown into chaos as a blanket of bullets was shot their way.

"Die motherfuckers die!!" Isaac screamed, trying to carry his voice louder than the rattle of his tommy gun as the flashes lit up his face. It showed the raw emotions that had crept on to it, anger and sadness mixed into one.

His 32 mag round made short work of these lightly armed IJN marines who were bunched up in a line, and only armed with bolt action rifles. It was overkill more or less as bodies littered the floor and the dying made their cries for help.

Once the gun began to repeated click to mark it was empty, Isaac looked down at the dozen or so bodies sprawled out on the floor in their blood soaked uniforms.

Slowly, Isaac made his way over to the group of bodies, taking extra care in his footing since the jungle floors been mixed with blood and mud.

Isaac quickly found who he was looking for, it was the squad leader, the man who had ordered this style of execution...

Isaac wanted him to suffer, he wanted to make him suffer like he did to these POWs and Sue.

Isaac had wounded the officer on purpose, that way he could watch his men get gunned down in cold blood, and the other reason was that Isaac is going to make him plea for death once he's through with him.

Seeing that the lieutenant was slowly crawling away to try and reach his pistol he had dropped when he was shot.

Isaac was quick about coming up on the wounded man, and he kicked him as hard as he could in his ribs. Causing the man underneath him to gasp and cough from the air forcefully leaving his lungs.

Isaac kicked him again so the man on the floor would roll onto his back, Isaac wanted him to see what was going to happen to him.

Loading a fresh magazine into his Thompson, Isaac pulls back on the bolt handle to load the first bullet into the chamber. The loud sound of the gun clicking from the chambering was loud and caused the survivors who were still tied to the tree to freeze, as well as the Japanese marine who was lying on the floor and holding his stomach wound.