Chapter 1- Offically a man now

First of all before we begin, I'd like to take the time to thank you for checking this story out and giving it a chance! Means a lot that you might've taken a fancy to the fourth book within the World war series.

Secondly, instead of jumping into the action right off the bat. I'm planning on taking a different approach and have more of a character development with a get to know personality kind before getting right into the battle.

This book will be my test pilot in a way, and see how the reader responds to this form of writing, there'll be more violence and graphical detail as well with strong language as we progress deeper into the story.

Because after this one, the biggest battle of all I'm going to save for the final book, which will be the D-day invasion right into the battle of the Bulge. So with this story being my final test pilot, I can adjust to the writing and the new style to make the final book in the series a huge one.

Now, with nothing further to say, I give you the first chapter to the newest book in the series!
**
"Happy Birthday Isaac, and welcome to manhood!" The crowd outside of the apartment yells in celebration, as friends and family have gathered for the party outside at Blake's and Oscar's apartment.

The three young men were born into middle class families and Oscar with Blake's help bought a apartment and they've split the rent between them. Now with Isaac old enough, he's going to be moving in with his two closest friends who consider each other as brothers.

"Now then Isaac, I'm sure you're fancying one of the  fancy ladies from out of town?" Blake had asked, the distinctive British accent could easily be picked up from him.

"Bloody hell you checker bugger, I don't think Isaac's ready for afternoon delights!" Oscar quickly said causing a few chuckles from the friends at his party.

"Yeah and if your mum found out, she'd give ya a proper beating for your troubles!" One of Isaac's friends said chipping in.

"Hell you two already had a swing about the bush, so what makes it were I can't have a go at it?" Isaac asked while he moved over and taken a seat on the steps that leads up into the apartment,  with some amusement to his face.

Leaning against the wall next to the steps, Blake lights a smoke before he grins and looks down at his friend.

"Well old boy, knowing you and your inexperienced innocence, you wouldn't even know where to stick the bloody thing." Blake said with a straight, serious face.

When those around him heard the remark, this caused a uproar of laughter from Isaacs mates who've have gathered around to continue socializing.

All laughing stops however when the postman comes along carrying fliers, and Oscar who spotted him first was the one who greeted him.

"G'day mate, anything in there for us delinquents?" Oscar asked, but the older gentlemen just smiled a little.

His smile faded when he had to begin handing out the fliers for the advertising recruitment fliers for anyone who looked like they're 18 years or older.

Upon opening it, it has a official stamp with a message calling for all healthy young and abled men to report to the nearest recruitment building to enlist in the Militia. Enlist or volunteer depending on the recruitment post.

With the main theme of the recruitment flier calling "you" to arms to defend the mother country from all foreign threats.

"Well, would you look at this?! The Militia's age requirement dropped down to 18!" Blake says excitedly and everyone look up at Blake before they quickly open their fliers to take a look.