"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."

Start from the beginning

Okay, where are all the people that were here a minute before? The street was empty now. Oh my luck. I swallowed the lump in my throat slowly, afraid that any movement would mean my neck being cut open.

Suddenly I heard a car skidding and stopping as a boy flung out of it at light’s speed, making Creepy Man turn around and giving me the perfect opportunity to kick him in his lower stomach. He gasped and fell on his knees holding his crotch. Maybe I kicked him too hard? Are you stupid? He was gonna behead you!

“Get in the car.” The boy ordered me and I obeyed, too scared to even see who it was, although his voice sounded familiar.

I hopped in the passenger’s seat, trembling but proud of how I had handled the situation.

The boy approached Creepy Man – who was trying to stand up – and punched him in the face, causing him to fall again.

The boy kept beating him and muttering cuss words as the man tried to defend himself unsuccessfully.

Then the red varsity jacket the boy was wearing lifted, giving me a clear – and nice – view of his butt, covered by black boxers since his pants were sagging. Then it clicked on me. His perfect round and touchable ass and they way his jeans were hanging so low and then his neck and how his air was spiked up to perfection. Justin.

A few houses lit up and people leant out of the windows and balconies to see where all the noise was coming from.

“Justin! Stop!” I cried before someone would call the Police and even worse, my dad would show up. Knowing my luck it wasn’t so unlikely to happen.

Justin turned around, leaving the body to fall limp on the ground as he quickly came and hopped in the car starting it and driving off.

He kept his eyes on the road as he tried to steady his breath. Well, here goes a side of him I didn’t know.

“I’m sorry.” He mumbled sincerely when we stopped at a red light.

I furrowed my eyebrows together. “Why? You just saved my life.” I threw my arms in the air for emphasis.

He sighed, running a hand through his messy hair.”But you had to see me beating the fucking life out of that scum bag. I’m sorry, I just let the anger get the best of me.”

“It’s okay, as I said you saved me.” I said nonchalantly. I wasn’t gonna feel pity for someone who had a knife pointed at me and wanted to steal my precious phone. “But how comes you don’t have any injury?” I examined his face for any bruises or blood but found nothing. Only his knuckles were a bit peeled off and had dry blood on them but it didn’t even look like it was his.

“The prick didn’t even know how to use his fists.” He snorted. Well, you surely do. I latched on my bottom lip as images of Justin hitting Creepy Man flooded through my mind. How could I find it sexy? I don’t know but I did. I guess it’s just his badass side I found attractive.

“But he had a knife, he could have stabbed you.” An unknown feeling ran through my body as I thought about what could have happened. I mean, it’s normal that I worry about Justin, right? We’re friends after all.

“He dropped it to the floor the second you kicked him in the balls. Nice move by the way.” He patted my thigh like he was proud of me while sending me a wink.

“Thank you, I guess.” I shrugged, hiding a smile. “Must be my badass self coming out.”

Justin chuckled and shook his head, focusing back on the road.

After a few moments of silence I spoke.

“Justin, why are we in a car?”

“What do you mean?” He frowned pretending to be confused but I knew he was just playing stupid.