Finding Love

It was almost midnight before Vlad finally walked through the front door. Andres had the TV on mute to not disturb the kids who were sleeping and he changed the channel as Vlad dropped on the couch beside him with his bag.

     The Colombian didn't dare look at him as he changed the kids station to something else. He could feel his stare on his face but didn't say anything until he did.

"No welcome home?"

"Your Ma left a long time ago."

"I know. I came home for you."

That made Andres sigh.

     He left the channel on some news then dropped the remote on the side table before finally looking at Vlad. He wanted to stay void of any emotion, God he tried, but the second he saw the Russian's hard features, his cold heart immediately melted and he held back a smile.

     Clearing his throat, he tried to sound quarrelsome. "Why did you leave?"

Vlad's perfect hazels narrowed. "I-I needed space."

"You ran," he accused and loved it when Vlad's eyes widened with guilt.

"I did... I did not mean-"

"You shouldn't have run." He quoted Vlad from the last time he had ran away from him because of the club incident. "We are not kids so avoiding me was very immature."

Something flashed in Vlad's clear eyes and a huge smile spread across his face. "You remembered."

Andres couldn't hold back the smirk. "Now who's immature?"

     He cackled, an odd way of laughing, then ran a hand over his face. He sighed into it before pulling them away and shocking Andres when he reached out and pulled him so their lips smashed together. 

     Andres really did try to push him again so he could quote what he had told him when he had tried to fix their relationship back then with a kiss, but he fell for it. He immediately melted when Vlad cradled his head then slowly crawled on top of until he was straddling the man under him.

Vlad pulled away and breathed. "I guess we're both immature."

"I love you." Andres breathed against him and smiled widely when he saw Vlad's wide eyes.

His hazel eyes shone brighter than normal and the hands that held his face drew back to pull him into a tight hug.

     Andres didn't know why that gesture had shocked him but he pushed that aside as he hugged him back.

"Te amo Vladimir."

~::~

     His eyes fluttered opened but they quickly closed back from the light. His hand reached up to block the light from the window before opening them to find out where he was. He was still in the hospital, naked safe from the briefs and patient gown he had on that fitted loosely on him.

     The man dropped his hands down after getting comfortable with the light then stared at the ceiling. He felt alright and didn't seem to be having a huge injury so why was he here in a hospital bed?

     Someone called his name and he glanced over to the person. Leon, from his wheelchair reached over to touch his cheeks and Stuart couldn't help but blush. He didn't even know why, he felt relived for some reason.

He looked back at the ceiling, letting Leon's hands fall on the bed before he said, "Am I on some kind of drugs?"

"The sedative's just wearing off. What happened to you Stuart?" He sounded worried and that made Stuart look back at him to see the furrowed brows.