Dating Men... At a restaurant

The restaurant was very traditional. Leon loved classic restaurant because of the style and how they served their guest but traditional restaurants reminds him of a home. The restaurant was called Turkish Delight and had everything ranging from a traditional Turkish décor to modern New York style.

Leon had reserved a table in the New York side of the room mostly because it was more spacious. He helped Stuart into his seat, ignoring the man's hopeless glare. Sitting on his, he smiled when a waitress immediately walked up to him to place the menu before them. He smiled at the petite woman before she left then turned to Stuart who had picked up the menu.

He whistled heartedly then laughed. "Boy, you do know how to pick your restaurant."

"I take pride in it." He replied coolly as he glanced at his menu.

"I reckon you come from a rich family."

     Leon licked his lips after finally deciding on what to get. He looked back at Stuart and said, "I won't necessarily call myself rich. I'm an only child so when my parents died, I got everything. Plus my well payed job, I lived a bountiful life."

"I didn't know your parents died." Stuart looked at him sadly and Leon took two seconds to admire the man's flushed yet adorable face.

He finally decided to speak but only got interrupted when the waitress of before came back. She smiled at them then said, "And what would this couple like today?"

"I'll get the Persian pilaf." Leon returned the menu then looked back at Stuart who seemed to be having issues ordering.

He gave Leon a short glance then turned to the lady. "I'll get the dish that looks like pasta. I'm not really good with foreign food." He tacked on.

     The lady seemed to brighten at that and she nodded. "How about I get you another menu? Although this is the New York part of the restaurant, it had been extended due to the demand for Turkish food. We have simple American dishes and I can get it for you if you don't mind."

Stuart quickly shook his head and said, "No, but if you have spaghetti, please bring it. That's honestly all I want to eat."

She nodded. "Okay. What about drinks? We could bring our special. It's a new Italian wine. Be one of the first to taste it."

     Leon was all for the idea but he could already see the hesitation in Stuart's voice when he started to speak. So instead, he interrupted him, "That would be fine. Thank you."

She grinned, showing off her braced teeth. "No, thank you."

Leon waited for the waitress to be gone before turning to Stuart who was now glaring murderously at him. If only looks could kill.

"What are you so mad about?" He asked innocently, raising his brows up with curiosity.

"Honestly, I would have preferred dinner to be at home, where I can humiliate myself and it's only you to laugh at me."

     Leon had never expected to feel some sort of warm feeling after hearing that. Because what he understood from that statement was that he would rather be alone with him where he could be himself than with other people where he had to act like someone else. The fact that they were close enough to be comfortable around each other moved him.

"Fine. Next time, we'll have our date at home."

"Thank you." He huffed then looked down at his cutleries. Picking up a fork, he surprised Leon saying, "My mum died of a heart attack four years ago. Found out I had diabetes and shocker, low blood sugar a year later. Girlfriend cheated on me and stuff."